• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Mickey Mouse Shorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It certainly is eye catching and the coolest thing I've seen about Mickey to date. I couldn't help but laugh, when Mickey rode through the castle and destroyed Cinderalla's glass slippery. xD

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Disney really, really needs to do something about the availability of these shorts. It's as if they want them to fail. :/

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
i dont understand why disney has to lock me out of watching cartoons with this country redirect bs :mad:

I agree, I hate how so many companies limit their content to their countries. In my opinion the internet should be international. I don't think anyone wants virtual borders. Luckily I found the first on YouTube, Sadly, he second one isn't there.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
You guys still watching these? Because I adore them.
v My personal favorite.
[video=youtube;17BeQrjmaA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BeQrjmaA4[/video]

Also they're all on youtube, for you NON-AMERICAN SWINE, though not in as high quality as on the Disney website.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not only am I still watching them, I have the Mickey Mouse App that has them for free! And no ads

Gram

Banned
Awards
I haven't watched one in a while, thought now that I know their on youtube hehe~

lol I like how in the vid Donald wears swimming trunks to a pool but doesn't wear any other kind of pants any other time.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Well that's some bullshit, sorry to hear that. I'm sure there's a work-around to watch the video outside of the states. Like, see if Disney has uploaded the shorts to any of their other region specific channels or something. There's no way they wouldn't go global with anything they make.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys remember those animated shorts they were doing? So season 2 just started~

[video=youtube;GE-4RzDLZck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-4RzDLZck[/video]

If you can't watch it, use ProxTube or Keepvid

But like really why does Goofy look so high?

Gram

Banned
Awards
T-they already had a full season 1? o_o I only seen a couple air on a disney channel now and then....though I almost never watch Disney unless I spot Gravity Falls sooooo.....

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
these are fucking beautiful and hilarious holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back