• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nice that all this occurs exactly when I'm in bed. This is great news, and great translations as well :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So this game could be out in japan by early 2013. Nice. Then 2.5 could follow winter of that year. Wow 3 hours of cutsceanes, its kinda like a kh movie, I think khinsider should have a viewing party and watch it together.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So this game could be out in japan by early 2013. Nice. Then 2.5 could follow winter of that year. Wow 3 hours of cutsceanes, its kinda like a kh movie, I think khinsider should have a viewing party and watch it together.

I always thought that Days' story would sever better in a more straight foreword media and I think this is the closest we'll ever get to a "KH movie" which is satisfactory.

Yes, let's have a party viewing, I'm all up for it. :3

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Sneaky Nomura-san is sneaky! Only laughing in full intereviews! :3

Playing KHFM with KH2 camera will feel so much better, trophies, adjustments to kh2 hud/control, HD. This collection MUST be bought. Hopefully we hear a ENG release date during Jump festa or i might even get the Jap ver just to have it

Yes it is. If this has real 1080p, 5.1 DD, and 720p Stereo 3D support then it's a win for me. I'll just wait for someone to fix the widescreen problem if Square doesn't do it themselves

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Fack yeah I'm so stoked for this!! A bit disappointed that there will not be a secret movie, but hey, they did answer our prayers for HD remakes so that is good enough for me.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can't say I'm surprised that there won't be a new secret movie, if anything that should be saved for after KH2.5HD Remix. Now I am getting kind of nervous that SE will release some super awesome bundle with both KH1.5HD and KH2.5HD and all this extra stuff like a collector's edition when KH2.5HD comes out <___< and then I'll have to sell my KH1.5 and buy that...does anyone think that is likely?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
2-3 hours of Days.
Guess what my new favorite movie of all time is! Time to bring out the popcorn and milkshakes! (maybe I'll make sea-salt ice cream...is it real? :D)
Camera is now KHII-style.
Yay!!
No new secret ending.
Oh well. Doesn't matter. KH in HD is enough!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't have KH1 anymore... Can someone please remind me what was wrong with the camera in KH1?

It is rather... restrictive. You could only move the camera left or right with the L2 and R2 buttons instead of the free camera movement you get with the analog stick in KH2.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
This is such exciting news.
Anyone else think that Final Fantasy X HD was announced a year before KHHD to divert fans attention so that Nomura could come out like "BOOM! We have KHHD, already in its final stages, ready for release early 2013" maybe to change our mindset that SE doesn't take forever to release a game after its announced? Just saying since FFXHD hasn't had any new updates since TGS 2011. lol

Well, besides the point. Next year may prove to be one of the best for SE fans. KHHD, FFXHD, Lightning Returns: FFXIII, and maybe a release date for Versus XIII. It's like after all this waiting they're like "Here are your rewards for remaining loyal SE fans."

Anyway, I'm most excited for the camera update and the revised battle command menu. We'll be able to look in places in Kingdom Hearts 1 we've never seen before!

Do ya'll think that KH2's camera will be used for Re:CoM as well? I've heard it's not the same as KH2's. I like it though. I wouldn't want it changed but then again Re:Chain of Memories is my favorite in the series in terms of gameplay.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
FFX HD feel into the awful trap of being announced too early.
They did the right thing with KH HD by announcing it when it's almost finished.

pianolad

Wait wait wait did I read right? Kingdom Hearts FINAL MIX will be redone?!?! Will I finally be able to play it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back