• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So who do you guys think will be in the new Organization???

I think it'll go:

(Obvious)

I. Master Xehanort
II. Young Xehanort
III. Xemnas
IV. Ansem
V. Braig
VI. Isa

(My opinion)

VII. Dark Riku
VIII. The actual Xehanort Apprentice
IX. Vanitas (Revived)

(And the rest are kind of a mystery (I have thoughts on who they might be but they'll make me look stupid :p))

X. ???
XI. ???
XII.
XIII.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
why is this not in spoilers?

please please please PLEASE put your threads in the appropriate section and tag them with the necessary prefix.

billyzanesucks

I. Master Xehanort
II. Ansem
III. Xemnas
IV. Xigbar
V. Braig
VI. Isa
VII. Saix
VIII. Terra
IX. Revived Terra
X. Xaldin
XI. Vexen
XII. Young Xehanort
XIII. Vanitas/Ven-Vanitas

The Reports lead me to believe that Xigbar and Saix are the ones we see in 3D. Xehanort might be able to use both their human and Nobody forms.

About Riku, his body is used by Ansem. It seems to me that Xehanort can't use multiples of the exact same person, so there must be a decent difference in personality and time.

lbny9

Can someone explain to me how Young Xehanort is one of the 13 darknesses if he returned to his time to live his life?

State

Awards
Can someone explain to me how Young Xehanort is one of the 13 darknesses if he returned to his time to live his life?

The memories of his traverse in the future on in his heart. The moment he remembers is the moment he comes back.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Why Vexen? We see that Even returned in the Radiant Garden to his whole self though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xaldin and Vexen are impossible to be in the new Organisation, as is Larxene. Why? Well, Nomura said that the seats are already conveniently filled and Xaldin's, Vexen's and Larxene's thrones are already occupied.

Xaldin's place is taken by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness as the new number III.
Vexen's place is taken by Xigbar, the new number IV because Xemnas is the new number II.
Larxene's place is occupied by Young Xehanort, who sits in her throne and is therefore the new number XII.

I didn't really pay attention on what throne Saix sat, but I assume that he's still number VII.

naturemage2

Xaldin and Vexen are impossible to be in the new Organisation, as is Larxene. Why? Well, Nomura said that the seats are already conveniently filled and Xaldin's, Vexen's and Larxene's thrones are already occupied.

Vexen's place is taken by Xigbar, the new number IV because Xemnas is the new number II.
Larxene's place is occupied by Young Xehanort, who sits in her throne and is therefore the new number XII.

I didn't really pay attention on what throne Saix sat, but I assume that he's still number VII.

Wait, how can you be for sure that at least Even and Dilan wouldn't be part of the new organization XIII?
Their original spots could be filled but they could be serving as the higher numbers now because of their lack of nortification.

Saying its impossible is a bit premature. Improbable or highly unlikely may be the better term.

State

Awards
There could be other reasons surrounding Dilan's and Even's incomplete Somebody-fication. It could just be a scenario Nomura has up his sleeve other than the Guardians protecting their respective Princesses. I'm not having a hard time Sora/Riku using his heart-waking ability to enter Dilan's/Even's Station of Awakening and fighting their Nobody counterpart in it, to finally awaken them.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'm not having a hard time Sora/Riku using his heart-waking ability to enter Dilan's/Even's Station of Awakening and fighting their Nobody counterpart in it, to finally awaken them.

I don't think that will happen at all, or anything really like it.

Wait, how can you be for sure that at least Even and Dilan wouldn't be part of the new organization XIII?
Their original spots could be filled but they could be serving as the higher numbers now because of their lack of nortification.

Saying its impossible is a bit premature. Improbable or highly unlikely may be the better term.

Well first off, Xemnas himself said that not all the members were worthy or capable. Saix, Xigbar, and Roxas are the only ones that we know that were worthy candidates (we can speculate on Luxord since nothing about him is known at all). But we know that it will not be Ienzo, Even, Dilan, or Aleaus, otherwise they would have been with the Org, at the end but instead we see them as their restored whole selves in the Radiant Garden in the beginning. It would be stupid and pointless to say 'not everybody was fit, and by not everyone I mean only two people out of the thirteen that I'm referring to'.

Their lack of Nortification? If they were apart of it/seeded with MX's heart then we would know because of their appearance (yellow eyes, pointy ears) and we would not have seen them as their whole selves, that was the whole point of Lea asking where the others were, they were with Xehanort or some crap.

State

Awards
Xemnas himself said that not all the members were worthy or capable.
I think by "worthy", he was referring to having a piece of Xehanort inside of them. Some of the members weren't worthy because they either died too soon or got against the Organization.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I think by "worthy", he was referring to having a piece of Xehanort inside of them. Some of the members weren't worthy because they either died too soon or got against the Organization.

derp of course that is what he meant, they were not worthy/fit of becoming a Xehanort. And he says it was due to lack of will or determination or sum isht, not that being obliterated makes them more desirable lol. But Braig got the seed in BBS, so Xigbar was by default and I'm pretty sure that Saix has pointy ears and yellow eyes in KHII, so I think that there would have been some time for at least Xaldin to be seeded, but we don't see that happen.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

The one's of higher rank sit next to each other. MX takes Xemans's seat, and then the seats next to him are filed with Ansem SOD and Xemnas and YMX and Braig because they are the follow ups. That in no way means the other's in the Organization who held those seats can't be in the Organization again. They'd just be sitting elsewhere because, obviously, the Xehanorts would hold a higher rank.

We also don't even know if there are "ranks" in this new Organization. We just know MX is the leader.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
But this Organization, which is the real and true Organization, is made up of Xehanort and his vessels. Every member of the real Org, XIII is Xehanort (in that, they have been seeded with MX's heart) and that is a part of the very foundation criteria.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I'm wondering if Demyx, Larxene, Marluxia, and Luxord are still in the Organization. Xemnas made it sound like most of the previous members (except Saix) weren't good enough. But Nomura said that wasn't exactly the case and that we might see familiar faces.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Luxord is practically the only one that makes sense on first sight from these since he doesn't fit it into one of the categories Xemnas explained as inadequate to be used.

Larxene and Marluxia definitely fall into the traitor-category and maybe in the "too strong willed"-category (where also Roxas and Axel are placed) as well while Demyx was too weak.

We have already six members confirmed, add Luxord, a controlled form of Terra and Vanitas and we're already at nine members.
Nomura talking about familiar faces does not have to mean members of the old Organisation in every case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back