• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
We saw the very moment that Braig was transformed. There's no sign of him in "Xigbar," only Xigbar, the Nobody. Same with Saix, though we didn't see exactly when he came to be.

At no point was I trying to insinuate that the Nobodies were "still" alive, just that they may have been brought through time.

I understood what you meant by their nobodies being brought thru time. I personally just find it unlikely and honestly I'd think that it'd be pretty lame if they did do that. Not only were we told (we got to actually see what Xemnas meant as well) that the ex- members were inadequate but if we were to use the new KH time travel we could really insert anyone and everyone unto the Org.XIII. We could have several versions of Riku, several versions of SoD, several versions of YMX, all the ex members before they were slain, etc. If they used time travel again like that I'd be pretty disappointed. But that's just me though.

Right, Braig and Isa gave up their own personal identities in exchange for the Xehanort fragment, they're Xehanort now and not their prior original selves. But I'd imagine that the Xigbar and Saix we see in DDD are the restored versions of them since their nobodies were destroyed. In their case it doesn't matter much though because they are Xehanort.

flurryflames

I understood what you meant by their nobodies being brought thru time. I personally just find it unlikely and honestly I'd think that it'd be pretty lame if they did do that. Not only were we told (we got to actually see what Xemnas meant as well) that the ex- members were inadequate but if we were to use the new KH time travel we could really insert anyone and everyone unto the Org.XIII. We could have several versions of Riku, several versions of SoD, several versions of YMX, all the ex members before they were slain, etc. If they used time travel again like that I'd be pretty disappointed. But that's just me though.

Right, Braig and Isa gave up their own personal identities in exchange for the Xehanort fragment, they're Xehanort now and not their prior original selves. But I'd imagine that the Xigbar and Saix we see in DDD are the restored versions of them since their nobodies were destroyed. In their case it doesn't matter much though because they are Xehanort.

Throwing time travel in this game is a clinche it seems in video games now a days. I agree that would be really stupid. I find this thing with Vanitas is dumb as well. If he didn't look like a dark version of Sora then I would be find with it. I HATE clones and was disturbed that they did this in the games. I do believe that Luxord or whoever his human self is would be back since he is loyal to the organization and even shares the organization symbol as an earing on his ear. If that isn't loyalty I don't know what is. I do not want to see anymore versions of Soras or even Rikus. I am fine with the Xeohanorts because at least they look different. If they all turn into Master Xeohanort look alikes then that would really suck. I can settle with half of the organization having pointed ears and yellow eyes.

What doesn't make sense to me is if Xenmas or whovever says that these organization members aren't qualified why let someone go who knows all of your secrets? That is stupid on their part. I have a feeling that Normua who is being quiet about this on purpose. He might of allowed both Ienzo and Eleaus not Xeohanorted because they need to give the good guys some kind of advantage over the organization. Both being apprentices they have the knowledge. If all of them came back on Xeohanort's side there is no way that Sora and company could defeat all 13 by themselves considering the circumstances.

Even and Dilan's souls are probably conflicted already and most likely would chose the evil side since Even wouldn't want to be on the wild card's side (the one who killed him.) As for Xaldin he was really close to Xigbar. Then again when he was Dilan he was a guard along side Elaeus.

Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies probably would be doing their own thing, however they might join the good side just to piss Xemnas off. Demyx's somebody it is hard to say since he seems forced into it, but if he was on the evil side, I am sure he would have a nice struggle dealing with Lea them being polar opposites. However he may most likely be on the good side because he doesn't seem that evil. (There are other reasons, but they are in the novel and mangas and since we are talking about the game they are being left out on purpose.)

We know Briag's reason, but what about Isa? It would be nice to know what could change his personality like that of Saix and why he feels he should be on the evil side. My guess would be because of Lea. Braig is half Xeohanort, but not fully. He still has his emotions in tact or else he would of not gotten upset when Lea ruined their plans. There is one thing confirmed though. Isa still sits in his orginal seat when he was Saix. Isa still acts like Saix as well. So Xeohanort may have more control over Isa.

billyzanesucks

They could have Ansem, Xemnas, and Terra-Xehanort together, Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort, but Braig and Xigbar is going too far? It looks like you're accepting time travel as a plot hole and just want it to be ignored that Xehanort could have gotten multiple versions of himself from within a five-minute period instead of going to all his trouble of building an organization for ten years. It's evident that there must be variation between the identities of people brought through time for them to exist together; otherwise MX could have done just that. It also seems that a few of the Nobodies' personalities were quite different from those of those of their human forms. Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo didn't look very interested in going back to Xehanort. Besides, Xemnas said that "most" of the Organization wasn't fit, and four (Xigbar, Saix, Xaldin, and Vexen) wouldn't be "most".

There should still be some sort of change to indicate their transformation. They could just as easily be Xigbar and Saix, regardless of your personal preferences.

Seighart

Awards
1.Xehanort
2.Xemnas
3.Ansem
4.Braig/Xigbar
5.Isa/Saix
6.Young Xehanort

Those were obviously shown.

7.Dark Riku: Because of the scene in Monstro. Also, that's when Riku fell to Ansem's influence and they were connected. Also, its been said the dreams of the worlds were like..past events that happened in the world. If that's true, its Dark Riku and not Repliku because Dark Riku was the one to "kidnap" Pinnochio.
8.Vanitas: Because he was an original Darkness needed for the Xblade.
9.Terranort: Fresh in a new body right before fighting Aqua.
10.Dilan: Because he's unstable.
11.Even: Same^
12:Terra:Hinted by Xehanort.
13:This Mysterious being that Xehanort could have created.

Taidow

I: Master Xehanort [Old human self]
II: Xemnas [Nobody of Terranort] *Time travel*
III: Ansem SoD [Heartless of Terranort] *Time travel*
IV: Young Xehanort [Young human self] *Time travel*
V: Braig [Human self]
VI: Isa [Human self]
-
- Of course Master Xehanort would have used Time Travel to bring these next few back form different points in time as well -
VIII: Vanitas [Ventus' Darkness]
IX: Terranort [Terra's body possessed by Xehanort]
X: Riku Replica [Clone of Riku]
XI: Xigbar [Braig's Nobody]
XII: Saix [Isa's Nobody]
-
They attemped to make Riku one, then Roxas/Xion, and finally Sora. So for this one they might use someone unexpected like Yen Sid or something.
XIII: ???

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
My list:
I: MX of the present. Recreated from destruction of Ansem and Xemnas.
II: Xemnas, Nobody of Terranort. Time traveled.
III: Ansem, Heartless of Terranort. Time traveled.
IV: Braig, loyal vessel of Xehanort. Recreated from destruction of Xigbar and Braig's Heartless.
V: YX, from the most distant past. Time traveled.
VI(speculation): Terranort, combined being of Terra and MX. Time traveled.
VII: Isa, forced(?) vessel of MX. Recreated from destruction of Saïx and Isa's Heartless.
VIII(speculation): Vanitas, dark half of Ventus and pupil of MX. Time traveled.
IX(speculation): Terra, forced vessel of MX. Recreated from destruction of Ansem and Xemnas.
X(speculation): Dolur, forced(?) vessel of MX. Recreated from destruction of Luxord and Dolur's Heartless.
XI(speculation): Eraqus' "Nobody", body that dissappeared when his heart went into Terra. Time traveled.
XII(speculation): MX's "Nobody", body left behind when his heart went into Terra. Time traveled.
XIII: ??? (possibly new character)

I believe Even and Dilan are "unstable" for 1 of 3 reasons. 1: their Hearlesses are not destroyed, 2: their Nobodys' hearts are fighting for control, or 3: recreation is a process, and they're not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back