• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Pathways?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

I just barely started playing KH2 (I know, kinda late) and in one day I made it to the beginning of the Timeless River. Loving it all to pieces so far, but I have one thing that's really bugging me: the new pathways. I've got no idea how or why that works; I guess I didn't catch it when Yen Sid was explaining.

Basically, I don't understand what it meant/means about opening gates and pathways into worlds. Are there still borders? What are these new pathways; why is it that a card, a sword, etc. can open the "pathways" or "gates"?

PLEASE, SOMEBODY EXPLAIN--I'M ONE OF THOSE STORY PEOPLE WHO GET GEEKY OVER ALL THE DETAILS. THIS COULD KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT!!!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'm not sure if this is right, but usually its something related to the heart of the world? Usually an item that's important to that world's story.

seb0910

what new pathways? what are you talking about? please say it more clearly. do u mean the gummiship paths?

Soraroxrikusux05

its just a stupid way of saying there are new worlds. new pathways lead to new worlds to play in. u needed cards to open the pathways in CoM because they needed to connect the story to the gameplay. soras keyblade "opens doors" just cuz the story says so, but all he does is find new worlds.

Xiao

Awards
what new pathways? what are you talking about? please say it more clearly. do u mean the gummiship paths?

Not necessarily a gummi ship path, but a new pathway means that another wall separating the worlds has been destroyed and the connection is re-established.
What this has to do with items, I'm not 100% positive.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
If I think you're referring to what I'm thinking you are, I got this. Basically, when something vitally importent to the world makes the tip of the Keyblade glow, a new pathway has opened. Basically, it's just a way to let you know that it's time to get back to the Gummi Ship, and go.

Xiao

Awards
If I think you're referring to what I'm thinking you are, I got this. Basically, when something vitally importent to the world makes the tip of the Keyblade glow, a new pathway has opened. Basically, it's just a way to let you know that it's time to get back to the Gummi Ship, and go.

Pretty much.

I wish they had come up with something...more...relevant..to signify a new connection. I wasn't too impressed with the whole "omfg that item is FLYING i better go" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back