• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New pic of Unknown Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora4126

KingBlade said:
Thats from ASAS,god please help from these people.NOT NEW
That is not from ASAS, I've looked at ASAS enough. And everyone stop posting "it isn't new" all we need is one person to say that and thats all. It looks to me that he either isn't wearing his blindfold or his blindfold is up higher.

anyone but me

Sora4126 said:
That is not from ASAS, I've looked at ASAS enough. And everyone stop posting "it isn't new" all we need is one person to say that and thats all. It looks to me that he either isn't wearing his blindfold or his blindfold is up higher.
Actually, this is from ASAS, if I knew how to take a screenshot in windows media player, I would, but I don't know how, so you can try it out yourself. Watch ASAS, and when it gets to the part where DWU pulls out his keyblades, keep double clicking the pause/play button so you can watch it frame by frame. Theres some lightning illuminating BFUs face, and that is the same pic that is posted on this thread

*pats himself on back for watching ASAS frame by frame*

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
That's not new. Darn I was hoping to see new pics of the BFU. I'm not sure if its real or fake but I know that wasn't in the video.

anyone but me

CwazyPanda said:
That's not new. Darn I was hoping to see new pics of the BFU. I'm not sure if its real or fake but I know that wasn't in the video.
Grr.. yes it was! I found in ASAS, can some one tell me how to take a screenie from Windows Media Player, or another video player that can do that? Because I would like to prove that it IS in ASAS, I have the pic opened right now from the video... just wish i could show you people..

anyone but me

Guys, ok, we've heard it's old now... just give him a break, because you can't really tell it's from ASAS, that pic is only there for like a split second when the lightning illuminates his face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back