• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New RTS/FPS lokking for artists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
hello. I am starting work on a (hopfully) fairly unique idea.

I will give the detail of the game through PM if you are interested.

But I am in need of a few artists who can draw Vehicles, People, Weaponry and Landscape. This project is almost guarenteed to be a free to play game, but if the chance of pay to play comes to be, you will be paid for your work.

The time frame of the game is in the near appocolyptic future. I will be needing two different forums of every drawing, one for both teams. One team being the Refugees (there vehicals, armor and weaponry will be makeshift and look more like a very Very ruggid futuristic style equipment. but more abbundant than the others) and the City Dwellers (Way better condition equipment, futuristic of course, and having a very "spiffy" "proffesional" look to there stuff)

message me, or email me at Yellow--peeps@hotmail.com

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Yo. This sounds pretty good. Im not very good at art so i wont be of good help but just wanna say good luck with it my friend, wish ya all the best :thumbup:

Akans

「moriya」
Mmmm, I'm not good at art myself, but I know this one guy in my grade who's amazing at drawing vehicles and other modern weapons.

He spent most of Social Studies class drawing a anti-aircraft vehicle thingy. It was so freaking realistic...

Not sure how good he is at drawing people though, I've only seen inanimate war-related objects.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
nice. not sure if you could get him to help me, but if so that would be great. Any whom, an artist for vehicle's and weaponry is one of the most important things I need at the moment. So thanks for the info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back