• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Rumor on BHK's real name, his friends, and about Yuripa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
It's been said that the black hair boy is Pints, Oret is the girl, and Heine is the other boy. YuRiPa are known as the self-styled "Treasure mania" teaming up with Sora as the champions in a game called "Struggle Battle" (where you scramble for the ball). Setzer, from FF6, also appears (in the game too?).

Source: FF12 Expo
---

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Interesting. Hopefully this won't be another crappy fake-rumor like the last three.

bhk3

its not setzer its siefer thanks just wanted to say that

B

bettermanlamia

PLZ be the real names.....PLZ be the real names. sounds like those would be the real names.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, BHK3, we are talking about Setzer from Final Fantasy 6, who where this british poofy suit, has long curly white hair, carries around cards

Exile: That was made-up information from Gamefaqs. Some guys made it up and spread it around as a joke

B

bettermanlamia

Yea most likley. it always seems like in these games they do that u know?

....ok maybe not :-(

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
about bhk's name being roxas, we know its false, but i found this

And a reminder to people that "Roxas" has a high possible chance to be true because it appeared in Japanese KH2 candy that was put out early in the market. >_> (Although, even myself is wishing BHK's name to be something else, but this is okay I guess, because it contains a part of "Sora" in itself.)

source: ff12 expo

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
regarding bhk's name being roxas, it has been proven false, but i found this

And a reminder to people that "Roxas" has a high possible chance to be true because it appeared in Japanese KH2 candy that was put out early in the market. >_> (Although, even myself is wishing BHK's name to be something else, but this is okay I guess, because it contains a part of "Sora" in itself.)

also some people believe it to be saxor, roxas backwards, dont count on it though

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
regarding bhk's name being roxas, it has been proven false, but i found this

also some people believe it to be saxor, roxas backwards, dont count on it though.

B

bettermanlamia

yoyoj06 said:
about bhk's name being roxas, we know its false, but i found this

source: ff12 expo
oooooooo i didnt know that. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back