• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybones

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

I'd rather see more FF8 for a change. Zell, Irvine, Quistis. I'd love to hear their voices for once :36:

zack is cool though....

jdgjordan

why you guys talking about littel thing like the hercules world being in it. we have bigger things in this like
ZACK F... YEA i love zack o this is awsome all it needs now is axel meeting reno and i will die and go to hevean after i played the game first of corse

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I honestly thought Vincent had a better chance then Zack to be in KH because Vincent was originaly going to be in KH1 but now that I found out Zack was originaly going to be in KH2 I guess they both had an equal chance.

Awards

why you guys disccusing littel thing like the hercules world bing in it we have bigger things in this like
ZACK F... YEA i love zack o this is awsome all it needs now is axel meeting reno and i die and go to hevean after i played the game first of corse

uhhhhhh.....you mind repeating that? (in english preferably)

New2Ya

I'm lost...

why you guys disccusing littel thing like the hercules world bing in it we have bigger things in this like
ZACK F... YEA i love zack o this is awsome all it needs now is axel meeting reno and i die and go to hevean after i played the game first of corse
We're not discussing Hercules... :confused:

I'd rather see more FF8 for a change. Zell, Irvine, Quistis. I'd love to hear their voices for once
Agreed, though I find Rinoa and Edea a lot more interesting. Rinoa for being the love interest for Squall (her disappearing from Radiant Garden would give him a reason to change his name, like he did) and Edea because she has one of the best Nomura designs ever)

Sora1915

Bronze Member

FF7 characters that have appeared/appear in Kingdom Hearts:
- Cloud
- Sephiroth
- Yuffie
- Aerith
- Tifa
- Cid
- Zack

If I forgot one, you're only gonna make it worse. :p

(FF6: Setzer,
FF8: Squal, Seifer, Rajin, Fujin, Selphie,
FF9: Vivi,
FF10/-2: Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Auron, Tidus, Wakka)

It's an unfair world for FF fans. FF9 is almost fully forgotten, FF6 too, FF8 only has one real important character, the rest being mainly side characters, FF10 has the characters play such a minor role that it's not even funny anymore)
I would ike the X cast to be more involved I agree rather than just being forgotten friends, dead assassins who seem to constantly disappear, and 3 random fairies who really don;t do all that much :/ I wanted Yuna to use her fricken guns......they are cool.....excpet maybe they would look all cartoony or something I don't care its better than them just flying around kicking heartless.....

KHHacker6595

As much as The Warrior Of Light is not that popular or known, i still think hes a good character to appear in future KH games. I mean i can just see him in some of the griddy dark worlds, like say Prydain, from The Black Cauldron. I Can see WoL helping sora and co get to morba or bringing light to them in a short cameo. I mean the Kingdom Hearts series revolves around light and friends. that guy has light in his name lol. I would also like to see Vincent, Basch, Cecil, and Steiner from IX.

axelroxasxion91

I would ike the X cast to be more involved I agree rather than just being forgotten friends, dead assassins who seem to constantly disappear, and 3 random fairies who really don;t do all that much :/ I wanted Yuna to use her fricken guns......they are cool.....excpet maybe they would look all cartoony or something I don't care its better than them just flying around kicking heartless.....

But, I liked Auron...

(25)

Khfan01

I just wonder why Aqua is with Young Kairi.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

one word- LAGUNA.

we need some funny squall/laguna scenes, with laguna complaining about leg cramps and aerith trying to keep leon from kicking him w/ yuffie and cid laughing it up- i would love that.

oh- and barret. really not enough black dudes in here (XEHANORT DOES NOT APPLY) either that, or sazh and dajh-kun from ff13 (that would be awsm XD)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Another VII character? Great. You might as well just summarise Kingdom Hearts as Disney + Final Fantasy 7 considering none of the other featured FF characters seem to have roles quite as big as the ones that the VII characters have.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Well, I'm not too crazy about Zack, but I'm just talking about his design. I don't like how parts of it is too similar to Hercules' clothes but that's just me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

It seems that Zack will be around 17/18 years old.

12 ish maybe? It was almost a decade from the fall of RG to KH1.

More like Fuck Final Fantasy.
The series needs to be eradicated out of KH.

FF9 or STFU.

well, somebody is abit pms-ish today....

I always threaten to leave when a character I hate appears in the KH Universe.

the only reason it's zack is cuz he has been reqested over and over again since kh1- he is undeniable a fan favorite and, if memory serves right, was suppose to be in kh2, but was replased with auron.

if it bothers you that much, then dont bother with it...

BUT AURON'S BETTER!

axelroxasxion91

Another VII character? Great. You might as well just summarise Kingdom Hearts as Disney + Final Fantasy 7 considering none of the other featured FF characters seem to have roles quite as big as the ones that the VII characters have.

what about Leon, isn't he an exception?

A

Azrael

NO! NO! NO! NO!

Why did you give in to the temptation Nomura! You added Zack and Olympus Coliseum!

I damn him. and Final Fantasy VII.

Fuck Final Fantasy in general I may add

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

what about Leon, isn't he an exception?

Yeah, and a single one at that.

Nomura's really not doing himselves any favours here. There could have been fifty other people to replace Zack. He's just making himself out to be a fucking fanboy now, milking the series for all its worth. Just leave it the fuck alone and allow it to retain what little value it has instead of playing the shit out all the time.

A

Azrael

Now that my rant is over, isn't it weird to have characters so resembling to one another to be there at the same thing?

As I expected, Zack's friends with Ven. Who would have thunk?

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Speaking of Olympos Coliseum. Why is it in Birth By Sleep? I figure they wanted to add it for the "Strongest hero!" part that was introduced in KH1. Terra will probably be crowned as a hero by Phil...

But still, BBS should be about the princesses more. And the fact that Beauty and the Beast is still not announced makes me worry. They could have done such great things with this one. And it would definetly have made sense, since KH1's introduction of the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back