• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Re: Olympus coliseum + a new FF character in BBS

He is as tall as Terra. A large foot higher than Ventus. How would he ever be 14/15 years old. Makes no sense. So he has a baby-face, don't blame him. :)
He died when he was seventeen, and unless the game will show him changing his hairstyle to look like Angeal, I don't think he would be any older than 16(plus he has that hairstyle at sixteen.)

A

Audo

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

Oh dear boy. If that's an attempt on friendship, I would be all too flattered.
Silly, you. It was most definitely not an attempt at friendship, if anything it was actually somewhat the opposite. I was simply saying that I had similar sentiments.

A

Azrael

Silly, you. It was most definitely not an attempt at friendship, if anything it was actually somewhat the opposite. I was simply saying that I had similar sentiments.

Oh silly you for insinuating that somewhere in my boyish mind that I had the thought of you thinking of an attempt at friendship. Regardless. I don't like where BBS is going to but then again, the game wasn't going to be worth the hype anyways.

Rix

:)
Awards

disney? dark? wha??

the only movie disney has made that was actually considered dark was POTC (and maybe sleeping beauty) other than that, i cant think of anything that could possible "scar me for life"..
Disney was made for kids, as is all there shows. if you can tell me a movie /show/animation that disney has made that can make movies like the dark knight, ninja assasin and the SAW series look as sissy as the "my little ponies" series, i might be convinced.

Uhm.. Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Black Cauldron. Both of them are animated Disney movies and they are both pretty dark actually.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Re: Olympus coliseum + a new FF character in BBS

He died when he was seventeen, and unless the game will show him changing his hairstyle to look like Angeal, I don't think he would be any older than 16(plus he has that hairstyle at sixteen.)
He died when he was 22...:23:

And KH =/= FF7

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I bet you realise that's not a smart question. Did Cinderella not age? Snow White? Aurora?

It could be about her in her town going to the castle, finding the beast, we learn what happened with him. I dont know, I would just like a battle with Gaston. And he will definetly not appear in KH3, B&B is over with after KH2...
Yes I know they didn't but in their case i'm hopingthere is a Maleficient related explanation where we know Belle hasn't been captured all that long before you got to Hollow Bastion, or at least its implied......

A

Azrael

Uhm.. Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Black Cauldron. Both of them are animated Disney movies and they are both pretty dark actually.

And worlds I would be more than happy to have TAV explore instead of Olympus Coliseum and Disney Town or even Deep Space for that matter.

edit: and wow. A Kairi cameo. She's still....A USELESS GIRL WHO GOT SAVED FROM BEING KIDNAPPED?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

That's true, although Belle might have been already kidnapped before KH1 too, only probably few moments prior to the game. We don't know how long Beast has been searching for her...

It could be about Terra trying to capture Belle but failing even. And we don't know if Belle and Cinderella and Aurora were captured in BBS. We don't know. Because that would mean they have been in Malificent's possession for 10 years. That's a long time...

Problem, Belle was a little girl in BBS and she didn't meet Beast until she was an adult so we know Belle was not captured for very long. Maybe a month at the most is my guest.

Now I agree that I think that Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa wont be captured in BBS. I think TAV set Maleficent's plans back abit and she doesn't make a come back until the heartless creation and then she is able to capture Cinderrela and Snow White maybe a couple of years after BBS.

Atlantica as I have stated before I believe has the best chance of any world of being in BBS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Don't play FF, don't know who Zack is. I do know he's cute, and I like how they did his clothes similarly to the Olympus Coliseum art style.

I hope Olympus doesn't become all about Zack. There is still a LOT from the movie they could use.

A

Azrael

Don't play FF, don't know who Zack is. I do know he's cute, and I like how they did his clothes similarly to the Olympus Coliseum art style.

I hope Olympus doesn't become all about Zack. There is still a LOT from the movie they could use.
Like the other Titans.

Could've used that for Days but they blew it. Could use it for BBS but knowing Nomura, he won't use it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

FFVI's Setzer was in KH2 at the very beginning of the game.You fight him during the Struggle Tournament.

I wasn't aware of that until now.

That explains why I wasn't too fond of him in the first place :x he just didn't seem to fit in to me

Sora1915

Bronze Member

disney? dark? wha??

the only movie disney has made that was actually considered dark was POTC (and maybe sleeping beauty) other than that, i cant think of anything that could possible "scar me for life"..
Disney was made for kids, as is all there shows. if you can tell me a movie /show/animation that disney has made that can make movies like the dark knight, ninja assasin and the SAW series look as sissy as the "my little ponies" series, i might be convinced.
......pretty sure thye just meant Disney isn't all baby-ish, there is a lot of death in it :/ And gory doesn't exactly equal dark it just equals digusting........

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

i hone3stly forgot about hunchback (how could i forget one of my fav movies? Im so bad DX)

yeah, i guess it was somewhat dark, what with the discrimination, slight racism (anybody notice how all the gypsies are dark skin X3) and religious tones (and crazy old judge dude- whose name isnt important here XD). But never really bothered me (personally) so i never thought it as dark...maybe i was just oblivious to the matter?:35:

and, never seen black cauldron- and no hitting me with cauldrons just cause i havent >3<

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Problem, Belle was a little girl in BBS and she didn't meet Beast until she was an adult so we know Belle was not captured for very long. Maybe a month at the most is my guest.

Now I agree that I think that Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa wont be captured in BBS. I think TAV set Maleficent's plans back abit and she doesn't make a come back until the heartless creation and then she is able to capture Cinderrela and Snow White maybe a couple of years after BBS.

Atlantica as I have stated before I believe has the best chance of any world of being in BBS.
Problem is, Snow White, Cinderella AND Aurora were all the same age as Belle in KH1... And they are the same age in BBS.

So why would these rules not apply for Belle? Why does she need to be younger, yet the rest of the princesses don't? I don't understand...

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

Zack is in the game yes i have dream of this day but, i thought it would never come lol well all is good now anyway thanks for the find dude

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

This is gay. I didn't want Zackary, I wanted some other FF character to be ruined. *is mad*

Judge Magister Jaxx said:
I wasn't aware of that until now.

That explains why I wasn't too fond of him in the first place :x he just didn't seem to fit in to me
He didn't fit because Nomu doesn't know how to use pre-FFVII characters...even the ones he partially designed :x

A

Azrael

This is gay. I didn't want Zackary, I wanted some other FF character to be ruined. *is mad*

He didn't fit because Nomu doesn't know how to use pre-FFVII characters...even the ones he partially designed :x

Because he knows that he'll do an even more shittier jobs on the pre and post FFVII dudes.

silentmusic16

why is everyone fighting about the ff characters. theres should be more characters maybe from ffXIII, but that can be saved for kh3.

what i really want to see is a twewy reference. just somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back