• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

Yes dear, but Kingdom Hearts is not soley based on a movie. It uses elements. And if they would use it, they'd use it for Sleeping Beauty only (which they're already doing, seen the prince fighting the castle covered in thorns)

No I haven't watched the movie btw, but I know the story.

Ten years means ten years. You don't go from late teens to early twenties in ten years, lol.

An 18 yo looks a hell of a lot different to a 28 yo. You know it.

Then tell me, do you have any better explanation for why they don't age? Because i'm taking an explanantion from an actual Disney movie which gives my explanantion some credit.

So you haven't watched the movie? Why in the world do KH fans not watch Disney movies, it makes the game alot more enjoyable. I try to keep up with the plot of all the disney cartoon movies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I phrased it oddly. If you were in your late teens or early twenties, you wouldn't look that outrageously different ten years later.

And then there are the pictures. Chalk it up to shitty graphics, but BBS Aurora still looks younger than neanderthal Aurora.
Lol that just totally like made my night xD

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Then tell me, do you have any better explanation for why they don't age? Because i'm taking an explanantion from an actual Disney movie which gives my explanantion some credit.

So you haven't watched the movie? Why in the world do KH fans not watch Disney movies, it makes the game alot more enjoyable. I try to keep up with the plot of all the disney cartoon movies.
Time goes differently for Disney worlds... I guess that would explain it...

Awards

Yes dear, but Kingdom Hearts is not soley based on a movie. It uses elements. And if they would use it, they'd use it for Sleeping Beauty only (which they're already doing, seen the prince fighting the castle covered in thorns)

No I haven't watched the movie btw, but I know the story.

Ten years means ten years. You don't go from late teens to early twenties in ten years, lol.

An 18 yo looks a hell of a lot different to a 28 yo. You know it.

Well in the movie, she is 16 when she pricked her finger on the spindle. So she's 26 in KH1, prolly same with Snow White and Cinderella.

Rix

:)
Awards

remember that Hewey, Dewey and Louie doesn't age either :3

New2Ya

I'm lost...

I phrased it oddly. If you were in your late teens or early twenties, you wouldn't look that outrageously different ten years later.
Yes you would. 10 years is a long time, my friend. A long time. I look very different from 10 years ago.

And then there are the pictures. Chalk it up to shitty graphics, but BBS Aurora still looks younger than neanderthal Aurora.
Their designs are different. Aurora has brown eyes in KH1, blue eyes in BBS. And to be honest, Aurora looks more adult in BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Time goes differently for Disney worlds... I guess that would explain it...

358/2 Days proved that time does not go differently in the worlds. They all follow the same time flow. So no that wont explain it.

TrinityxLimit

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but is Zack possibly one of the "hero's" of OC? (like Herc, Sora, Roxas)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yes you would. 10 years is a long time, my friend. A long time. I look very different from 10 years ago.

You were ten. :v
As in, prepubescent.

You don't change all that much once you've reached maturity.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Kingdom Hearts combines the two elements together.(Disney and Final Fantasy)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

i dont see how atlantica could work. in kh1 and kh2 it was hard enough to swim with 2 analog sticks! how could it work with only one?

Because in BBS they might not swim. They could just wear their armor in Atlantica like a swim suit and thus walk around normaly while using key-mobiles for certain areas.

Awards

Seriously, nobody knows why they didn't age or even if they aged.. We might find out, or we might never find out. Nobody is gonna be right, so stop arguing about it and just drop it, cuz ur not gonna get an answer. Why the hell are people even talking about this? None of the PoHs were even in this scan! Why don't we just get back on topic pleeeeeeease.

silentmusic16

Because in BBS they might not swim. They could just wear their armor in Atlantica like a swim suit and thus walk around normaly while using key-mobiles for certain areas.
thats true, i guess. but i dont really want atlantica. they should definitely have something like um....some other disney movie that i cant think of anymore. if they can go to tron, they can go to anything.
Seriously, nobody knows why they didn't age or even if they aged.. We might find out, or we might never find out. Nobody is gonna be right, so stop arguing about it and just drop it, cuz ur not gonna get an answer. Why the hell are people even talking about this? None of the PoHs were even in this scan! Why don't we just get back on topic pleeeeeeease.

technically your wrong.....your forgetting kairi.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

You were ten. :v
As in, prepubescent.

You don't change all that much once you've reached maturity.
A 20-yo looks a lot different to a 30 yo. A 30 yo looks a lot differetn to a 40 yo. Same goes for 40-50. 50-60. 60-70. Etc.

It is a big change. Maybe not in Disney-land, but that's basically an argument that can be freely used to prove a point.

358/2 Days proved that time does not go differently in the worlds. They all follow the same time flow. So no that wont explain it.
I haven't played 358/ Days (stupid name, gheeeez how hard is it to type it). Could you explain? I dont see how it could proof that time goes the same as any other world, when the game takes place pretty much a short period before KH2. There's not much time to compare with...

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

<3 zack

BBS just got awesomer

and wut up with the dude in the pirate mask on the right side o.o

αsiя

space coke

<3 zack

BBS just got awesomer

and wut up with the dude in the pirate mask on the right side o.o

I know I always wonder who that guy was
Ive seen him before

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

thats true, i guess. but i dont really want atlantica. they should definitely have something like um....some other disney movie that i cant think of anymore. if they can go to tron, they can go to anything.

technically your wrong.....your forgetting kairi.

But Atlantica has an actual reason to be in BBS. I can't think of any KH1 or KH2 world that has more reasons than Atlantica to be in BBS. They need to explain why Triton knew of Keyblade wielders and why he disliked them in KH1. Every world in BBS is connected to KH1 somehow, and Atlantica has a big connection to the past, the fact that Triton knew of keyblade wielders and disliked them shows that something happened in that world with other keyblade wielders before KH1 so TAV should go to that world and do something that makes Triton dislike keyblade wielders and then we have our explanation.

A 20-yo looks a lot different to a 30 yo. A 30 yo looks a lot differetn to a 40 yo. Same goes for 40-50. 50-60. 60-70. Etc.

It is a big change. Maybe not in Disney-land, but that's basically an argument that can be freely used to prove a point.

I haven't played 358/ Days (stupid name, gheeeez how hard is it to type it). Could you explain?

The game actually went by a time line and there was a mapped out time line in the 358/2 days ultimania. The worlds all followed the same time line through out the story. Therefore proving the worlds all follow the same flow of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back