• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

206he6f.jpg

that dude. He's on the right side of the page. He's always in Jump. He's like a mascot

New2Ya

I'm lost...

But Atlantica has an actual reason to be in BBS. I can't think of any KH1 or KH2 world that has more reasons than Atlantica to be in BBS. They need to explain why Triton knew of Keyblade wielders and why he disliked them in KH1. Every world in BBS is connected to KH1 somehow, and Atlantica has a big connection to the past, the fact that Triton knew of keyblade wielders and disliked them shows that something happened in that world with other keyblade wielders before KH1 so TAV should go to that world and do something that makes Triton dislike keyblade wielders and then we have our explanation.

The game actually went by a time line and there was a mapped out time line in the 358/2 days ultimania. The worlds all followed the same time line through out the story. Therefore proving the worlds all follow the same flow of time.
To me that proves nothing.

The time can go at the same time, yet go slower in Disney worlds. And for all we know, Disney worlds are ageless. Look at Disney Town. We went to the past in KH2, but the characters were there, only in their old designs. And in BBS it's there too. They haven't aged, just look different based on the time they were created. Ah you know what I mean.

An ageless world can have a same timeflow, yet not having characters age.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So umm when are we going to get translations?

Awards

So umm when are we going to get translations?

umm we already got translations.

A SOLDIER from FFVII and the King of the world make an appearance!!

Finally Zack form FFVII will be making his first appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series. And our always busy King Mickey, after much expectation by fans, has also been revealed! He’ll be making quite an appearance in this game!

You’ll have combined attacks with both Zack and the King!
When the heroes go to other worlds they will meet all sorts of charming companions! They will be able to borrow their power through something called a “D-LINK”!

A SOLDIER from FFVII: Zack!
He is an aloof soldier who appears in Olympus Colosseum. He is now in training to make himself stronger!

(picture of Ven and Zack) They are battle companions!
A picture you can see of the two of them in the world of Grecian mythology “Olympus Colosseum”.

(picture of Terra and Zack) Terra vs. Zack!
They have both entered into the Tournament and will fight against one another! But who will win and become a Hero like Hercules?
???: What was that you said!?

D-LINK Hero’s Pride
Finish Attack
Terra can borrow power from Zack and gain new abilities! “Hero’s Pride” will send out a blast from his keyblade.

The King of Disney Castle: King Mickey!
Patrolling the worlds!? He appears in the heavenly “Radient Garden”.

Saving Aqua!
When you’re in trouble, the King will jump in to save you!
King Mickey: Take this girl somewhere safe!

D-LINK Holy Blast
Finish Attack
Linking with the King, Aqua can release the non-element attack “Holy” in lots of bullets of light.

You can even link with your friends during wireless play!
If you connect to the wireless you will be able to use “D-LINK” to link with your friends! Just set them and you’ll be able to use their abilities! Even a low level player would be able to use a high level attack this way!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But Atlantica has an actual reason to be in BBS. I can't think of any KH1 or KH2 world that has more reasons than Atlantica to be in BBS. They need to explain why Triton knew of Keyblade wielders and why he disliked them in KH1. Every world in BBS is connected to KH1 somehow, and Atlantica has a big connection to the past, the fact that Triton knew of keyblade wielders and disliked them shows that something happened in that world with other keyblade wielders before KH1 so TAV should go to that world and do something that makes Triton dislike keyblade wielders and then we have our explanation.

To me that proves nothing.

The time can go at the same time, yet go slower in Disney worlds. And for all we know, Disney worlds are ageless. Look at Disney Town. We went to the past in KH2, but the characters were there, only in their old designs. And in BBS it's there too. They haven't aged, just look different based on the time they were created. Ah you know what I mean.

An ageless world can have a same timeflow, yet not having characters age.

You are looking too much into this, Nomura is not going to say each world has a different time flow because it is complicating things too much. It makes alot more sence for Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa to be placed under a spell to keep them young.

But if you want proof then I will give you proof. Hercules is a kid in BBS and so are Sora and Riku. Now Hercules lives in a different world than Sora and Riku, yet all three age at the same rate. Hercules is an adult in KH1 when he was like 13 in BBS, Sora and Riku aged 10 years just the same as Hercules which is why they are teenagers in BBS.

Now if Olympus Coliseum and DI are on the same time flow, why would the other worlds have their own time flow? It just does not make sence.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

You are looking too much into this, Nomura is not going to say each world has a different time flow because it is complicating things too much. It makes alot more sence for Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa to be placed under a spell to keep them young.

Or maybe they just moisturize every day.*

*Which makes the most sense.

αsiя

space coke

oh, that guy? lol he looks so funny!

still, back to the atlantica thing; i guess that is a point memory master, but unless the idea that they dont have to swim like idiots is executed the right way, it'll be stupid.

The Little Mermaid takes place in Land too but it will be wierd becasue Neverland is a world thats covered with water so both worlds could be repetitive if Atlantica takes place in land
I dont mind the swimming

silentmusic16

The Little Mermaid takes place in Land too but it will be wierd becasue Neverland is a world thats covered with water so both worlds could be repetitive if Atlantica takes place in land
I dont mind the swimming

thats true.....but that place always annoyed me.

why cant kh use disney/pixar games?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

It makes alot more sence for Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa to be placed under a spell to keep them young.

If you would compare the character models from KH to BBS, they honestly do look older than before. I don't see the need to put them under an ageless sleep when their appearances look much different.

Most of the KH versions have thinner faces, while the BBS versions have rounder faces and a bit of a younger look.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

If you would compare the character models from KH to BBS, they honestly do look older than before. I don't see the need to put them under an ageless sleep when their appearances look much different.

Most of the KH versions have thinner faces, while the BBS versions have rounder faces and a bit of a younger look.

I don't know, that could just be the fact that BBS has better graphics.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Man I figured Zack was going to be in BBS. Now I'm waiting on Rinoa to be revealed. But seriously, why does Zack look so extra gay?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

But if you want proof then I will give you proof. Hercules is a kid in BBS and so are Sora and Riku. Now Hercules lives in a different world than Sora and Riku, yet all three age at the same rate. Hercules is an adult in KH1 when he was like 13 in BBS, Sora and Riku aged 10 years just the same as Hercules which is why they are teenagers in BBS.

Now if Olympus Coliseum and DI are on the same time flow, why would the other worlds have their own time flow? It just does not make sence.

But you have to take into account that the herules movie was broken up into sections of his life, from his birth to adulthood. As far as I know we only saw the adult versions of Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa in the movies.

Rix

:)
Awards

But you have to take into account that the herules movie was broken up into sections of his life, from his birth to adulthood. As far as I know we only saw the adult versions of Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa.

If we don't count baby Aurora. I don't think we saw her face as a baby in the movie though, but we did see her as a baby and we did also see Prince Phillip as a kid.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But you have to take into account that the herules movie was broken up into sections of his life, from his birth to adulthood. As far as I know we only saw the adult versions of Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa.

Uhh? What does that have to do with anything? And also we saw Auroa as a baby at the begining of Sleeping Beauty.

I think those who actually believe each world has their own flow of time are over complicating things.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The whole point of the movie is that Maleficent will strike on her sixteenth birthday.
She ages. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back