• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS

2a0nrj5.jpg

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow.

Source: 2ch.net

haha, Riku's pants make a comeback. and wow, what a very young looking zack. perhaps too young? also, another FFVII in Olympus? what the hell is wrong with them?

oh well, nice find! thanks.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

wow i knew Zack would be in BBS because its 10years before KH1. Cant wait to fight him though. He'll probably be mad hard.

And btw way people...OLYMPIUS COLISUIM WAS CONFIRMED BACK IN THE 08TGS TRAILER SO STOP SAYING ITS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED NOW. Does noone remember the scene of MX and Ventus there!?

D

Deleted member 60399

Ahhhh!! OMG! I was kinda afraid that Olympus Coliseum won't show up in BBS. Guess I was wrong.

Sholted

And btw way people...OLYMPIUS COLISUIM WAS CONFIRMED BACK IN THE 08TGS TRAILER SO STOP SAYING ITS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED NOW. Does noone remember the scene of MX and Ventus there!?

Everyone does remember it. It's just that since that trailer no scan of Olympus Colisseum was shown, so people thought the world was deleted. But it seems OC will be in game.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

wow i knew Zack would be in BBS because its 10years before KH1. Cant wait to fight him though. He'll probably be mad hard.

So fucking good .

>8D

Rix

:)
Awards

We haven't seen OC in any trailers or scans for a while now, so it could have been scrapped. But now we know for sure it's still there.

Zack looks really different in KH style though. Looks like he's around 15 years old, i hope we'll get to explore more than just the Colisseum this time though. (And not the underworld again)

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Zack or whoever he is here is wearing the exact same armor Hercules wears, except shaded black. Definitely a hero in training. And what;s this about a D-Link in the bottom right corner of the scan? Can we do that with him?

kingofgame981

Awards

You gotta be kidding me!?

This is awesome!!! Thanks for the find.

Lol, now all the faggots saying Terra is Zack's surprise Unversed or whatever can shut up for good.
Dude. ^^

popcornlion

He doesnt have that huge Buster Blade from Crisis Core
I wish he had Angeals Sword
He looks very young

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Well, it looks like people who thought Zack was going to be in BBS were right. But seriously Kh games need FF characters that aren't from VII.

then how is SE suppose to milk the franchise

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

actually i tthink its cooler hes using his soldier sword. And he looks younger only cause in KH everyone looks younger lol. But hes probably the same age he is in the beginning of CC

Axel_Burn

OMG!!!!Olimpus Coliseum is BACK!Its my favourite world and Zack he's gona be Great but i have a feeling that he's not zack at all

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Awesome, Zack is inside, so that means he is the first official FF character to appear in BBS. I think Zack's age is either 16 or 17, judging by his appearance but what is he doing on OC is unknown.

Now I would like to see how Hades made a deal with Terra about something but I doubt that since the God of The Underworld know nothing of the Keyblade back then but I could be wrong.

Hoping maybe the Fates will appear.

EDIT: By the way, FF Reunion say something on Radiant Garden, about Aqua's scenario.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member

But hes probably the same age he is in the beginning of CC

This seems to be what everyone's forgetting - while we're used to seeing Zack at age 22, he's been shown as young as 15 - and his design choices imply that that's the version of him they're using.

He really does look a lot like Riku, though. XD

Izayoi

galactic cancer

His sword with the curved hilt is sort of his signature thing. It would be kind of redundant for him to have the Buster Sword.

Oceayo

So they just made him younger to make him look different to Terra. I wonder if he'll die in BBS?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I just hope you'll be able to explore other area's beside's Olympus coliseum and the underworld.Also be able to meet Hercule's father and the other gods.This is like the 3rd time we've went to this world and haven't interacted with the gods yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back