• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

wait what

if you're saying they don't age then why do you agree with the sleeping spell theory? it's useless in that case :\

I got confused too. So I wanted to know about young Herc, will he be there or we don't know yet?

EDIT:
Because it was confirmed that kid Hercules would appear 3 YEARS AGO! in an interview.

I'm sorry I don't remember a shity interview of 3 FREAKING YEARS AGO

The age thing, the ones I was thinking when I typed that was Donald's nephews. They look the same, is that like a specie thing cause they are ducks?! Why would they look exactly the same 10 years before?

And the princesses, if they do age, the sleeping in the pod thing works, if not I don't know.

So.. I guess I think they do age but there are still aging-issues with some characters.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I got confused too. So I wanted to know about young Herc, will he be there or we don't know yet?

The age thing, the ones I was thinking when I typed that was Donald's nephews. They look the same, is that like a specie thing cause they are ducks?! Why would they look exactly the same 10 years before?

And the princesses, if they do age, the sleeping in the pod thing works, if not I don't know.

So.. I guess I think they do age but there are still aging-issues with some characters.

Maybe there are flash.... forwards? :/

Or maybe it was some other ducks? <.<

You know KH has plot holes and inconsistencies all around anyway lol

silentmusic16

That's not what i meant.I meant each world's inhabitants age differently than other worlds.For example, Mickey ages physically different than Sora, however,they numerically age the same.Also, Memory Master shut the fuck up kthxbai.

he really does need to shut up. he's not making any sense

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

he really does need to shut up. he's not making any sense

Then let me just try to make my views clear.

All the worlds go by the same time flow. 10 years = 10 years in all worlds.

All the characters have aged between BBS and KH1, some show they have aged better then others and at certain points in life physical age differences slow down. Hercules would show he has aged better than Maleficent because Hercules is 13 in BBS and the teenage years is when physical aging increases the most, so their are more physical changes in a smaller time frame. Maleficent on the other hand is probably 50 years old in BBS but a 60 year old does not look all that different from a 50 year old so Maleficent would not show as much physical aging as Hercules.

Now this explains why some younger characters look more different in age from their appearance in KH1, while older characters don't have a major physical difference.

Now with Donald's nephews, well they are ducks so I am not sure how that works.

With Auroa, Snow White, and Cinderella, I believe they don't age due to a spell by Maleficent. The argument of their appearance in KH1 does not make sence to me because what reason would Nomura have to make them look older in KH1? He didn't know if he would make BBS that far back, so there was no reason to make them look older. That is why I say that the graphics made them look older in KH1.

silentmusic16

Then let me just try to make my views clear.

All the worlds go by the same time flow. 10 years = 10 years in all worlds.

All the characters have aged between BBS and KH1, some show they have aged better then others and at certain points in life physical age differences slow down. Hercules would show he has aged better than Maleficent because Hercules is 13 in BBS and the teenage years is when physical aging increases the most, so their are more physical changes in a smaller time frame. Maleficent on the other hand is probably 50 years old in BBS but a 60 year old does not look all that different from a 50 year old so Maleficent would not show as much physical aging as Hercules.

Now this explains why some younger characters look more different in age from their appearance in KH1, while older characters don't have a major physical difference.

Now with Donald's nephews, well they are ducks so I am not sure how that works.

With Auroa, Snow White, and Cinderella, I believe they don't age due to a spell by Maleficent. The argument of their appearance in KH1 does not make sence to me because what reason would Nomura have to make them look older in KH1? He didn't know if he would make BBS that far back, so there was no reason to make them look older. That is why I say that the graphics made them look older in KH1.
thing is, malificent is a witch. and there is a difference between 50-60

the only weird thing is the age of the ducks

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

thing is, malificent is a which. and there is a difference between 50-60

the only weird thing is the age of the ducks

Not much, My grandma doesn't look very different then what she did 10 years ago so I don't see many physical differences between a 50 and 60 year old.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Okay Zack in a KH game is bullshit. Also way to make Zack look like a stupid kid. Zack could kill Terra any day of the week.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Maleficent, for all we know, could be 324375837856736 years old. She's an evil witch, I'm pretty sure aging isn't an issue for her.

An clearly aging doesn't apply to anthropomorphic animals either.

But for the other characters, the fact that aging may have not been terribly apparent in a ten year period seems reasonable to me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But for the other characters, the fact that aging may have not been terribly apparent in a ten year period seems reasonable to me.

Thank you, someone finally gets what I am talking about. It's a simple explanation, the whole different time flow per world theory IMO is absolute nonsence and is just dumb.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

did anyone else notice the screenshot with kairi on the bottom rather than the stereotypical zack ? it's nice to see her right there.

TrinityxLimit

Here is some princess comparisons for the little argument a couple pages back.

BBS Aurora
[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/8/89/Aurora.png[/IMG]
KH1 Aurora
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d6/SleepingbeautyKH.jpg[/IMG]
BBS Snow White
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/e/e6/Snow_White.png[/IMG]
KH1 Snow White
[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/75/SnowwhiteKH.jpg[/IMG]

Honestly, I wholeheartedly disagree with the idea of the character models being different due to age difference (though it's still completely possible) . The princesses have a clear difference in overall detail, and look different in KH1 than they did in their respective movies, unlike in BBS, where they look like the movie versions.
I think it has to do with the fact that they had no reason to look as good as they do in BBS due to no speaking role, which means there was no reason to make there faces authentic to the film, as they were hardly seen (as Jasmine and Alice look closer to their film counterparts). Keep in mind I'm only talking about princesses here, not other human Disney characters.

EDIT: One more ting: Disney characters usually don't age in KH unless they did in movies or shows or whatever.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke

BBS Aurora
[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/8/89/Aurora.png[/IMG]
KH1 Aurora
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d6/SleepingbeautyKH.jpg[/IMG]
BBS Snow White
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/e/e6/Snow_White.png[/IMG]
KH1 Snow White
[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/75/SnowwhiteKH.jpg[/IMG]

Honestly, I wholeheartedly disagree with the idea of the character models being different due to age difference.
I think it has to do with the fact that they had no reason to look as good as they do in BBS due to no speaking role, which means there was no reason to make there faces authentic to the film, as they were hardly seen (as Jasmine and Alice look closer to their film counterparts). Keep in mind I'm only talking about princesses here, not other human Disney characters.

They look a lot different than from what I expected

Nitopio

This Scan really made my day i love Zack we go way back to crisis core and ff 7 days.

αsiя

space coke

This Scan really made my day i love Zack we go way back to crisis core and ff 7 days.

You say that like if you actually know the guy

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger

Nice to see Zack in KH.Zack looks sorta young, but It's awesome that Zack is also a D-link for Terra!:lol: Also, just felt like asking, is Terra a D-link for Ven?:confused: 'Cause I see a scan of an armoured Terra as Ven's D-link.

Kid Kairi looks adorable.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

BBS Aurora
KH1 Aurora
BBS Snow White
KH1 Snow White

Honestly, I wholeheartedly disagree with the idea of the character models being different due to age difference (though it's still completely possible) . The princesses have a clear difference in overall detail, and look different in KH1 than they did in their respective movies, unlike in BBS, where they look like the movie versions.

EDIT: One more ting: Disney characters usually don't age in KH unless they did in movies or shows or whatever.

This is what I was saying about the hercules argument, he's only shown as a younger age because at one point there was a adolescent hercules in the movie. I'm pretty sure if the PoH's had an adolescent form in their movies then nomura would've taken advantage of it as he did with hercules seeing as BBS takes place in the past.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

hehehe that's true.

He probably went to a virtual world and meet Zack XD

It's cool to have Zack in it. but i wonder why they put him in Olimpic colloseum ?!?

A

Azrael

Doesn't look too much like him. It's like they barely edited Sora's face and stance and plastered onto an altered SOLDIER get up.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Just because you don't explicitly see a character grow up in the movie, does not mean that they don't grow up at all. Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, etc.. were all children at one point, and will be old women in the future. Obviously they age. To think otherwise is kind of ridiculous. They're human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back