• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

The FF characters that have appeared in KH have all been from games Nomura's worked on (FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX) I'm not sure about FFIX though; personally, I thought Vivi's presence was as random as Setzer's, being the only two from their respective games. I know he did some work for VI, but Nomura didn't work on FFIX at all...

Hmm, Irvine Kinneas from FFVIII was also supposed to be in KH1 on the island, but was replaced with Wakka, so he might have a chance in the future games... Frankly, I'd prefer some characters pre-VII. And Tactics. Ramza deserves a spot in KH.

αsiя

space coke

The FF characters that have appeared in KH have all been from games Nomura's worked on (FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX) I'm not sure about FFIX though; personally, I thought Vivi's presence was as random as Setzer's, being the only two from their respective games. I know he did some work for VI, but Nomura didn't work on FFIX at all...

Hmm, Irvine Kinneas from FFVIII was also supposed to be in KH1 on the island, but was replaced with Wakka, so he might have a chance in the future games... Frankly, I'd prefer some characters pre-VII. And Tactics. Ramza deserves a spot in KH.

I want the onion knight and terra

peachie

anyone knows if more scan will be release?

The rest of the scans for this issue of Jump will be released on the 19th of this month I believe. This page is apparently just a preview from that upcoming issue. I wasn't expecting the full thing to be released so far from now, but at least we know it's coming.

αsiя

space coke

The rest of the scans for this issue of Jump will be released on the 19th of this month I believe. This page is apparently just a preview from that upcoming issue. I wasn't expecting the full thing to be released so far from now, but at least we know it's coming.

Man i cant wait
peachie do you have any clue what they're going to show us

peachie

Nope, no clue. Everyone's guess is as good as mine.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

Wow, after all this time, I never expected Zack to be in the KH series. Guess I've been proved wrong. Well, this is still pretty cool though. So much news lately. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Hopefully then Atlantica will be confirmed.

TrinityxLimit

Just because you don't explicitly see a character grow up in the movie, does not mean that they don't grow up at all. Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, etc.. were all children at one point, and will be old women in the future. Obviously they age. To think otherwise is kind of ridiculous. They're human.

Well yes, of course they would age. We're talking KH here. The disney characters do not belong to Square, so Nomura isn't free to do whatever he wants with them. And KH follows movies, so if they don't grow up in movies, then they don't grow up in the games. Nobody is saying they could never age. Just not in Kingdom Hearts. :tongue:

αsiя

space coke

Well yes, of course they would age. We're talking KH here. The disney characters do not belong to Square, so Nomura isn't free to do whatever he wants with them. And KH follows movies, so if they don't grow up in movies, then they don't grow up in the games. Nobody is saying they could never age. Just not in Kingdom Hearts. :tongue:

Nomura can always get permission from Disney you know

thedairyfairy

Do we have translations for this yet?

Radon

mofo

Cant be bothered reading all the pages to see if anyones said this but Ven with Terra as a D-Link!? Nice to see.

Zack being redesigned to look like a Hercules character makes me rofl. Hopefully the world includes some gods and it will be kickass. Can't wait for Dec 19 for Memory Master and my hopefull confirmation of Atlantica.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Stitch, Zack, Cinderella, Terra and Mickey are the only 5 confirmed D-Links so far. Now that Terra is confirmed as a D-Link for Ven, wonder if Ven, himself and Aqua can also be a D-Links too?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

This is still fucking gay.

...Oh, goddammit, why? This is horrible, yet great, news at the same time. :/

Really? Zack? Gross. Keep him out. Zidane? Get him in there. We need more FF9 love.
If you truly love FFIX you would not want such a thing.

But still Zack's emo-ness > Zidane's emo-ness.
Zack's awesomeness < Zidane's awesomeness.
Zack isn't emo, Zack is somewhat a FFVII version of Zidane or vice versa...

TrinityxLimit said:
Well yes, of course they would age. We're talking KH here. The disney characters do not belong to Square, so Nomura isn't free to do whatever he wants with them. And KH follows movies, so if they don't grow up in movies, then they don't grow up in the games. Nobody is saying they could never age. Just not in Kingdom Hearts.
Like with everything else in KH, they would only need to ask Disney to make a change.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

@ Radon & Xigbar - Terra isn't exactly a D-Link, but you can borrow your friends already gained powers via D-Link using wireless, that's why he's in armor. Whatever character your friend uses in Mirage Arena can be accessed through the D-Link system. I'd assume then that means Ven could also D-Link with himself (as odd as that sounds.)

Radon

mofo

Hmm, I'm not sure which one I would have prefered. Story Terra or Multiplayer Friend/Terra.

αsiя

space coke

Hmm, I'm not sure which one I would have prefered. Story Terra or Multiplayer Friend/Terra.

I prefer story Terra
but I still don't get the whole wireless D-link Terra thing like how does it work

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

They should have Kuja as an optional boss in that world or, something; if I have to fight another Sephy, I'm going to be overly upset...

I'm more excited about seeing the King and his Star Seeker glimmering with a rage to vanquish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back