• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

...Oh, goddammit, why? This is horrible, yet great, news at the same time. :/

Really? Zack? Gross. Keep him out. Zidane? Get him in there. We need more FF9 love. Vivi had such a small role. :/
I don't care if Zack's needed to 'explain Cloud's story'. He's probably not, because Nomura loves ambiguity. If anything, he's being a fanboy, and agreeing with all the other fanboys. Ugh. Oh, well. It'll be a fun game, and Zack doesn't look as emo as Cloud. And I love his outfit. Especially his knees. (HA, TAKE THAT.)

But still Zack's emo-ness > Zidane's emo-ness.
Zack's awesomeness < Zidane's awesomeness.

1.Nice sig, I love Tegami Bachi/Letter Bee.

2.Don't confuse Zack with Cloud.
3.If you think Zidane is emo then you've obviously never played FFIX.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Yeah, I'd really like to see Gippal from X-2 appear. I'd like YRP to return, but as humans not fairies.

There's a reason that they're fairies. YuRiPa do not exist in the KH Universe as humans and wishing for such is pointless.

I think it would be better to have a bunch adult characters from a vg franchise than a bunch of baby characters from disney. if it was as good as it was in the 70-90's then i proble would complain about it. but its just pathetic how bad disnet got after 2000.

Wow, really? IS this really what you think? You do realize that KH is more popular than Final Fantasy right? You can say all you want about Disney, none of IT'S movies never ran the company into the ground forcing it to merge to stay afloat. [coughsquarecough]

[/quote]in otherwords- if SE was to take out FF from kh, kh would be a small step from being the next mickey mouse club house.....[/quote]

FF out of KH would be a better game. They're only in there for cameos. Replacing them with OC's now would actually be better. Except for Auron and Vivi. Eveyone else can go suck it.

or and, as far as auron goes...i havent played ffx yet, but i have play CC. so idk. if i manage to get a new ps2 for xmas, i might agree with you there XD

That's because you're a FF7 fanboy/girl/I don't care.
Also, ew.

freaking kairi looks ugly..

How is this even remotely close to news?

EDIT: Can any1 translate this? i want to know why terra is with ven, but ven doesn't have his armor..sorta like a D-Link for Terra

They don't need to wear it all the time?

He mentions he is seaching in the first game. And since it's obvious that Zack is linked to this stage I think it's clear who Cloud is searching for.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Olympus Coliseum [English]

Tifa? Yes Tifa.
His light is Tifa as confirmed by Nomura. Furthermore, stfu.

Also, to disprove your statement about Zack and Cloud being connected... SEIFER, LON, SELPHIE!
You fail.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

∞;4648372 said:
Lol, now all the faggots saying Terra is Zack's surprise Unversed or whatever can shut up for good.

QTF. :D
I so agree.......

And I like the fact that my wish is granted. :3 Gah, he looks sooooo young in this scan and I'm glad to hear that Olympus Coliseum is definately although I think they use that world too much...but eh, just imo, but any reason why they keep having it in KH games?

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

hmm.. dont you guys think they are leaking the info a liddo to much??

Rix

:)
Awards

Maybe they do, maybe they don't- They did leak too much info about Days though... But we'll see when the game is out :) If you don't wanna get spoiled at all, stay away from KH news and scans!

Allister Rose

French Lover

wow i'm shocked.....well it's good that they made zack look younger.

TrinityxLimit

@ Radon & Xigbar - Terra isn't exactly a D-Link, but you can borrow your friends already gained powers via D-Link using wireless, that's why he's in armor. Whatever character your friend uses in Mirage Arena can be accessed through the D-Link system. I'd assume then that means Ven could also D-Link with himself (as odd as that sounds.)

So do you think is there gonna be a friend card thing like in other PSP games? (Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Dissidia: Final Fantasy) Because it would be a huge drain on the system to play single player while at the same time connecting to other systems. And a friend card could store info like stats and stuff (to determine the power/damage of the D-Links), as it said in the scan that a weaker player could possibly hold great power if D-Linked with a friend who is farther in the game/has better stats.

wiiblader

mabe cloud is zacks nobody and sephiroth is his heartless doesnt sephiroth have a heartless symbol?

Xattm

thanks for translations lissar. very intersting indeed! hopefully we get for info near christmas.

Sandslash

I really like Zack's design. It's similar to his SOLDIER uniform, but still manages to capture the unique style of Olympus Coliseum.

But what I'm really happy about is Kairi being in the game. =D That made my day.
Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I found someone who likes Kairi! Thought everyone hate her.
Ps: Baby Kairi (so cute... XD)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Great, more FF7. I wonder if KH will ever have interesting FF characters.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I found someone who likes Kairi! Thought everyone hate her.
Ps: Baby Kairi (so cute... XD)

Baby Kairi is cute, and I don't hate her I just want her to be more of a character instead of getting kidnapped all the damn time. Sure in KH1 her getting kidnapped was fine, but when they did they exact same thing in KH2 it was just a rehash of her kindnapping in KH1.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I don't hate Kairi, but I don't see much reason to like her either. Wouldn't even mind if she got kidnapped as long as she had more to her than just that.

Apasstrife

zack rules.... but i would like to see more ff antagonist... not only sephi (he also rules).... kuja would be great

Birnax

Great, more FF7. I wonder if KH will ever have interesting FF characters.
I don't think it ever will. :( Sad that it is.
zack rules.... but i would like to see more ff antagonist... not only sephi (he also rules).... kuja would be great
Knowing how Nomura is a FF7 fanboy, chances of seeing other antagonists from ff are really slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back