• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Of course I knew there was a battle w/ Terra (or should I say Lingering Sentiment). But I honestly never knew that the battle wasn't canon. I assumed it was like the battle with Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix, where the battle was canon.

Nomura said something like this, "The battle doesn't really matter, whether you believe it to have occured or not. It was there to give a sneak peak of the future"

In other words, because the battle didn't matter the battle is considered non canon. Nomura only put that battle in there to give us a hint of future KH games A.K.A BBS, this is why the dialouge before and after the battle is considered canon and why it is highly believed that Terra chose Riku to wield Kingdom Key.

You may be right. The canonicity was never confirmed. For all we know it could be canon or it may not.

Read what I wrote above.

BGizzles456

There has to be a reason why Zack didn't appear in the future Kingdom Hearts games (timeline wise). Maybe Hades have him captive, or he just left on his own to explore other worlds?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
wow..I'm barely looking at these right now..it looks cool!

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
There has to be a reason why Zack didn't appear in the future Kingdom Hearts games (timeline wise). Maybe Hades have him captive, or he just left on his own to explore other worlds?
Or he's simply died, as in FFVII canon. Impossible to say for sure where KH is involved. Though if he had, it's worth pondering to think Zack may have been the dear friend Cloud was after in the first installment, back when he was working for Hades in the Colosseum. Despite popular belief, I hardly think Aerith was the one he'd spoken of, being that she'd obviously been alive for quite some time -- and then by KH2, having already reunited with her obviously held little importance to his quest.

And on another semi-related note, I wonder if the Sephiroth we've seen so far in the series is actually some sort of Unversed. He certainly seems to thrive on negative energy, at least where Cloud is involved. He says, himself, that the darkness in Cloud's heart is what keeps calling him back. O:

Just throwing ideas out there. 8'D

αsiя

space coke
Or he's simply died, as in FFVII canon. Impossible to say for sure where KH is involved. Though if he had, it's worth pondering to think Zack may have been the dear friend Cloud was after in the first installment, back when he was working for Hades in the Colosseum. Despite popular belief, I hardly think Aerith was the one he'd spoken of, being that she'd obviously been alive for quite some time -- and then by KH2, having already reunited with her obviously held little importance to his quest.

And on another semi-related note, I wonder if the Sephiroth we've seen so far in the series is actually some sort of Unversed. He certainly seems to thrive on negative energy, at least where Cloud is involved. He says, himself, that the darkness in Cloud's heart is what keeps calling him back. O:

I dont think he dies and I dont think he's going to know Cloud

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yes it is.

And just edit your post next time. But.

Welcome to KHI! I'm madammina and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Er.. I'll be gone after Monday though until January. But until then!

BGizzles456

I think you're thinking too much about thee guest characters. They're relationship with their Final Fantasy counter parts are completely different. And besides, if Zach were to die, then how come Aerith is still alive? And I doubt Sephiroth is an Unversed.

Shit ME looks like he can kick ass
He's like another Obi Wan Kenobi

Is that really the connection you want to make? When Obi wan was old all he did was die. Though I don't follow you with him looking badass in the pictures I saw he looked like a lazy old person. Sending out kids to do what he was either too lazy to, or un able to.

αsiя

space coke
Is that really the connection you want to make? When Obi wan was old all he did was die. Though I don't follow you with him looking badass in the pictures I saw he looked like a lazy old person. Sending out kids to do what he was either too lazy to, or un able to.

Well many Master send their apprentices to their dirty work it could either be because their lazy or to make em stronger

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

UMMMMM MX is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY older then ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back