• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

So I just woke up and was packing some stuff from my dorm and I open my computer and I see this. And I scared my roommate as I shouted "WHAT THE FUCK"

As much as I love Zack...what the fuck. There had better be a logical reason why he is there...And nothing sad about him at all. I wonder if OC is his home world (because he sure looks gladiator'd out) or if he comes from one of the original worlds. It would be nice if he came from RG but if he came from LoD world or Twilight Town then it would be nice. Aww, he is so cute! I think his pants make him look kinda awkward but he looks around 16...

Is that materia he has?

Its a Little Kairi! Okay, that's over.

I'm more excited to see Mickey's head as he was in Fantasia! Looks like he can switch between his magic and keyblade...So is that what the star fragment represents? His magic?

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com

Zack?!?! I was kinda of hoping he'd look cooler D: *is beat up by Zack fangirls* AHH! Hey, i'm a Zack fangirl too!*runs away followed by mob*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Zack?!?! I was kinda of hoping he'd look cooler D: *is beat up by Zack fangirls* AHH! Hey, i'm a Zack fangirl too!*runs away followed by mob*

No, he could look cooler...maybe Nomura thought that since he was uber awesome in Crisis Core, he wanted to see what a kid Zack would look like.

αsiя

space coke

Dame Im late
is that younger version of zack
maybe they couldnt put the original because they know he looks alot like terra

Lazybones

Wow, I was starting to think that after Days, they had decided to cut FF characters from KH. I'm glad I was wrong.

I think Zack fits BBS, since it's a prequel, like Crisis Core and Zack always wanted to be a hero, and Olympus is where they train heroes. I hope we see more FF characters. Maybe the Radiant Garden people, like Leon. He's like in his mid twenties in KH1 and 2, so we could see him as a teen and maybe how he meets Rinoa.

And young Kairi meets Aqua and Mickey too it seems. But Kairi is supposed to have no memories before Destiny Islands, right? How could she forget that!?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

No, he could look cooler...maybe Nomura thought that since he was uber awesome in Crisis Core, he wanted to see what a kid Zack would look like.

I actually think he looks mighty fine here. Finally an FF character that has a Disney influenced costume. Always wanted to see that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wow, I was starting to think that after Days, they had decided to cut FF characters from KH. I'm glad I was wrong.

I think Zack fits BBS, since it's a prequel, like Crisis Core and Zack always wanted to be a hero, and Olympus is where they train heroes. I hope we see more FF characters. Maybe the Radiant Garden people, like Leon. He's like in his mid twenties in KH1 and 2, so we could see him as a teen and maybe how he meets Rinoa.

And young Kairi meets Aqua and Mickey too it seems. But Kairi is supposed to have no memories before Destiny Islands, right? How could she forget that!?

Trauma of being sent to a new world? Mind wipe? The fact that maybe TAV doesn't exist anymore which might mean the memories of them don't exist anymore? There are a lot of reasons Kairi doesn't remember RG/HB. Also the fact she is like 4. Sometimes kids just don't remember. I sure as hell don't remember anything when I was 4...only bits and pieces.

αsiя

space coke

It also might explain why cloud was OC in KH1

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

And I knew they didn't cut Olympus Coliseum, now finally we can drop that little argument. All we need now is Atlantica confirmed and I will be a happy KH fan.

Why exactly would you *want* Atlantica in BBS? It's been a shitty world every time it's shown up.

also lol zack and kairi

F

Fagren

Dame Im late
is that younger version of zack
maybe they couldnt put the original because they know he looks alot like terra

They could've just did to Zack what they did with Tidus and Wakka.Keep their original clothes and turn them into kids.They could've at least give Zack his Soldier clothes, but no, they made him look retarded.Nothing about this person looks like Zack except the black hair color and the sword.

diogo14

I think we will see Ansem sending Kairi to the Islands, this is a must have KH game for sure. Zack and Terra don't look alike to me.. at all.

Awards

Why exactly would you *want* Atlantica in BBS? It's been a shitty world every time it's shown up.

I liked it a lot in KH1, I just thought it was sort of a hassle with the confusing level design and controls, so if they fix that, it'll kick all kinds of ass.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

also lol zack and kairi

Triton knew about the Keyblade in KH1. Doesn't make sense to not have it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

also lol zack and kairi

Please no Atlantica. I don't want to have to deal with fin controls and hearing songs and getting yelled at by Triton and being aggravated by swimming.

EDIT: Zack has his SOLDIER belt. The outfit is similar to the uniform but it is was made to go with the OC theme.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Triton knew about the Keyblade in KH1. Doesn't make sense to not have it.

I know that much, but there's a difference between *thinking* atlantica will be in and *wanting* it to be in.

Lazybones

Trauma of being sent to a new world? Mind wipe? The fact that maybe TAV doesn't exist anymore which might mean the memories of them don't exist anymore? There are a lot of reasons Kairi doesn't remember RG/HB. Also the fact she is like 4. Sometimes kids just don't remember. I sure as hell don't remember anything when I was 4...only bits and pieces.
Yeah, she was 4. You're probably right. Or Ansem the Wise had something to do with it.

I was just worried about any plot holes. It must have been hard for Nomura/the writers to keep track of all this canon. KH story is so complicated now. :dizzy:

axelroxasxion91

Yeah, she was 4. You're probably right. Or Ansem the Wise had something to do with it.

I was just worried about any plot holes. It must have been hard for Nomura/the writers to keep track of all this canon. KH story is so complicated now. :dizzy:

Kairi did say she remembered nothing at all about her home.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Because if done right, Atlantica has lots of story potential. IF it is done right of course.

They could've just did to Zack what they did with Tidus and Wakka.Keep their original clothes and turn them into kids.They could've at least give Zack his Soldier clothes, but no, they made him look retarded.Nothing about this person looks like Zack except the black hair color and the sword.

I don't see the retardedness. True, they look quite different, but remember we are talking about a game where another Zack lookalike dwells. Plus I think it's fiting AND a tribute to his character that he's in gladiator armor. He wanted to be a hero in his original game, and now he's the only KH character who wears the same armor Hercules wears, signifying that he could be close to being a true hero. Plus at least they kept the general colour scheme instead of turning the armor golden or something like that.

I know that much, but there's a difference between thinking atlantica will be in and *wanting* it to be in.

I believe you should apply that distinction to yourself. It clearly NEEDS to be in it to be connected to KH1, but you don't WANT it because of its supposedness shittiness. Of course, our needs don't always appear, but nevertheless, it makes sense for it to appear because knowledge of outside worlds or Keyblades should have never reached world citizens, so Triton couldn't have heared it from a legend. Judge a world's worthiness to be in a game by its plot relevance, not its gameplay. How it is pulled off is quite a different story.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Plot holes are bound to appear. We already have the Zexion looks 8 thing which means that it had to have been only a year before KH that they became Nobodies which also makes a person wonder when did Maleficent take over and when did the world fall to Darkness and how old was everybody when this happened.

Nomura and the writers will probably use coded and the next KH game as a way to fill any other holes they might make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back