• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS

2a0nrj5.jpg

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow.

Source: 2ch.net

beyond awesome! thank you!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Jump usualy shows two worlds don't they? Does that mean there will be another world shown soon as well?

I hope the coliseum expands beyond the arena and lobby area, i'd like to see it look more like it does in Coded and let's add the city Hercules and Phil were at before the Hydra fight in the movie, and even Mt. Olympus.

F

Fagren

Jesus Christ they made Zack look retarded.It's clear that Nomura favors Cloud over Zack.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Jesus Christ they made Zack look retarded.It's clear that Nomura favors Cloud over Zack.

I think he looks adorable myself, damn why do all the video game characters look so cute/hot/sexy/beautifull but there are more ugly people in real life? Sigh.

Masamune

Big Boss

My god they skewered Zack....... :cry:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

its 11 am, and im already squaling like the fangirl i am- man it's gonna be a long day XD

zack is so CUTE!!! and is that cloud i see in the blur? Man, as if this game wasnt going to be kick ass as it was!!

this serverly makes up for the captian justis crap x3

Masamune

Big Boss

its 11 am, and im already squaling like the fangirl i am- man it's gonna be a long day XD

zack is so CUTE!!! and is that cloud i see in the blur? Man, as if this game wasnt going to be kick ass as it was!!

this serverly makes up for the captian justis crap x3

he actually looks to me like man child.

Oceayo

Thats awesome Addik! We can see Mickey now too =D And Kairi's in the background, and Terra's a D-link?!

Last edited:

xernt

2a0nrj5.jpg

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow.

Source: 2ch.net
cool! It's about time they relased some scans for OC. I hope young hercules and phil are in there too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

WTF! Terra is a D-Link? Well that was unexpected, I guess we can summon the power of the main characters too.

Also I see little Kairi! Zack is a D-Link, kinda expected that actually.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Thanks, Addik! I knew it all along! I was right that Aqua would meet Kairi and possibly she is the one who teach Kairi to make the charm? And Mickey is in Radiant Garden! So I assume that the flashback event of him meeting Ansem on KH2 wasnt the first time, so they r old friends.

I'm giving you a rep, Addik. You deserve it. :)

Ponisito

Mirad. ¿Podría ser Kairi de pequeña? Tiene el mismo color de pelo y ojos y el color de la ropa la han hecho un estilo y colores parecido al del KH1. Por edad podría ser y sale en Bastión Hueco, y ella es la Princesa de ese mundo.

Look. Could she be Kairi? She has the same hair and eye color and the color of the clothes have a style and colors similar to the KH1. By age could be in and out in Hollow Bastion, and she is the princess of that world.
kairi.jpg

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net

To all those who think they totally messed up Zack (I agree with you), it looks like they were trying to get a KH1 Riku feel. In my opinion at least.

Birnax

Mirad. ¿Podría ser Kairi de pequeña? Tiene el mismo color de pelo y ojos y el color de la ropa la han hecho un estilo y colores parecido al del KH1. Por edad podría ser y sale en Bastión Hueco, y ella es la Princesa de ese mundo.

Look. Could she be Kairi? She has the same hair and eye color and the color of the clothes have a style and colors similar to the KH1. By age could be in and out in Hollow Bastion, and she is the princess of that world.
kairi.jpg
OMG! that is Kairi! good find! So she meets Aqua and Mickey it seems.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

kairi.jpg

Awesome, BBS is just getting better and better!

A

Audo

So I assume that the flashback event of him meeting Ansem on KH2 wasnt the first time
Or it just means Mickey doesn't meet him now... Just because he's in the world, doesn't mean they've met.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Or it just means Mickey doesn't meet him now... Just because he's in the world, doesn't mean they've met.

Good point, that could be true.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't notice that. So is it safe to assume that Mickey came here with Scrooge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back