• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivionite

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

Wow..I rememeber a long time ago saying that Zack should be in BBS cause its ten years before original KH..

i don't really mind the outfit

Lol, I always thought that Terra's look was influenced from Zack's :p

αsiя

space coke

Like the other Titans.

Could've used that for Days but they blew it. Could use it for BBS but knowing Nomura, he won't use it.

You never know

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Problem is, Snow White, Cinderella AND Aurora were all the same age as Belle in KH1... And they are the same age in BBS.

So why would these rules not apply for Belle? Why does she need to be younger, yet the rest of the princesses don't? I don't understand...

BECAUSE!!! Maleficent in the movie "Sleeping Beauty" said that the spell she put Auroa in, in the movie put her in an AGELESS SLEEP. Maleficent probably put Snow White, Cinderella, and Auroa under this spell in the KH series which explains why they don't between BBS and KH1 and why they are in a deep sleep, thus why the spell is an AGELESS SLEEP! sheesh I have said this tons of times.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

BECAUSE!!! Maleficent in the movie "Sleeping Beauty" said that the spell she put Auroa in, in the movie put her in an AGELESS SLEEP. Maleficent probably put Snow White, Cinderella, and Auroa under this spell in the KH series which explains why they don't between BBS and KH1 and why they are in a deep sleep, thus why the spell is an AGELESS SLEEP! sheesh I have said this tons of times.
Sheesh, and I follow your every move, don't I.:confused:

That's a theory, and it seems farfetched. It would mean all those Disney princesses were to be sleeping for about 10 years and no world would be crying out for help until the princesses were kidnapped by Malificent prior to KH1.

decoyboy320

YES!!!! i knew hed be there ^_^

do i see kairi in that pic?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Er, Maleficent used the spell to kill her. The fairies did the ageless sleep.

That's a theory, and it seems farfetched. It would mean all those Disney princesses were to be sleeping for about 10 years and no world would be crying out for help until the princesses were kidnapped by Malificent prior to KH1.

Late teens to early twenties... you wouldn't look THAT much older ten years later.

Aurora - KH1

Aurora - BBS

Besides, she did age.

Awards

Yea but Paines' VA is Aqua's VA (In Japan)
and if that happens in NA then I dont the chances are low
but still we dont know who Aqua's VA is so I hope YRP does make an appearance

Oh, I didn't mean they should be in BBS, I meant in the next KH game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

IT IS NOT A THEORY!!!! It was confirmed in the movie! Have you even watch the movie "Sleeping Beauty"? It was confimed in the movie! it's not my theory, it's something from the actuall movie, "Sleeping Beauty"

Er, Maleficent used the spell to kill her. The fairies did the ageless sleep.

Late teens to early twenties... you wouldn't look THAT much older ten years later.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d6/SleepingbeautyKH.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewRenders/Aurora.png

I always looked at the fairies downgrading Malifecent's spell from death to an ageless sleep. Doesn't matter anyways because the fairies themselves said Maleficent's magic was stronger then their own so even if the ageless sleep is their doing Maleficent being stronger should be able to do the same.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

wow we finally see olympus coliseum :D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Wow! I can not believe that C.O is still in BBS.
I really thought they took it out.
As for Zack I don't play FF so I really would not know.
Also Kairi looks so sweat.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

This is gay. I didn't want Zackary, I wanted some other FF character to be ruined. *is mad*

He didn't fit because Nomu doesn't know how to use pre-FFVII characters...even the ones he partially designed :x

i c wut u did thar

yeah well I guess I couldn't really notice Nomura messing it up because I never played any of the pre FFVII games

overall it was a bad setting for Setzer, he had no real value in the game whatsoever.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

IT IS NOT A THEORY!!!! It was confirmed in the movie! Have you even watch the movie "Sleeping Beauty"? It was confimed in the movie! it's not my theory, it's something from the actuall movie, "Sleeping Beauty"
Yes dear, but Kingdom Hearts is not soley based on a movie. It uses elements. And if they would use it, they'd use it for Sleeping Beauty only (which they're already doing, seen the prince fighting the castle covered in thorns)

No I haven't watched the movie btw, but I know the story.

Ten years means ten years. You don't go from late teens to early twenties in ten years, lol.

An 18 yo looks a hell of a lot different to a 28 yo. You know it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ten years means ten years. You don't go from late teens to early twenties in ten years, lol.
I phrased it oddly. If you were in your late teens or early twenties, you wouldn't look that outrageously different ten years later.

And then there are the pictures. Chalk it up to shitty graphics, but BBS Aurora still looks younger than neanderthal Aurora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back