• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I never really got the negativity, PMF (even if it is your Persona)

I agree see needs some more development, but it won't come by putting in sex (for several reasons) and all it takes is some more scenes with her doing stuff.

Now, let us leave this before it gets shut down due to a flame war.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, I'm actually trying to be good now, so flame wars might now happen. But you're right, this isn't about how fat of a cow KAiri isn't this time.

This is about "aw fuck, another FF character.....And it's ZACK! Fuck Audo's life"

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Kari's not as useless as you guys think she just hasn't had a chance to shine that much.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kairi was given a Keyblade and she killed one heartless in a cutscene.
As a PoH, I expect more of her. Use some sort of light magic power in conjunction with Riku's KEyblade.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
They should have done more if they were going to add Zack. They should have made a Midgar world, should have made him look less like a kid, and they should have involved materia with his D-link.

madammina

Who says Materia might not be involved somehow?

All we've got is he's confirmed, he wears Greek Armor, he fights and D-links with Terra, and gives Ven a noogie. Nothing else. They could reference Materia somehow, or do something else.

And we have to see him and Aqua interact. Unless he dies.

Rix

:)
Awards
They should have done more if they were going to add Zack. They should have made a Midgar world, should have made him look less like a kid, and they should have involved materia with his D-link.

Oh hell no D:

Zack is just a cameo after all, just like the other FF characters. I don't get where all the complaining is coming from.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
This is about "aw fuck, another FF character.....And it's ZACK! Fuck Audo's life"
but I like Zack, just not this Zack. This Zack is gay :cry:

*twitch*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They should have done more if they were going to add Zack. They should have made a Midgar world

Will NEVER happen.

[quote should have made him look less like a kid, and they should have involved materia with his D-link.[/quote]

Yeah, that way, it keeps him separate from Cloud.
Materia, I don't care so much.

And we have to see him and Aqua interact. Unless he dies.

ME likee.

My favorite nigga said:
but I like Zack, just not this Zack. This Zack is gay :cry:

In all fairness. All Zacks are gay.
What the hell took you so long? I'm back muffukka!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Which gets me to thinking. Do you think maybe a Hades deal here?

Nice speculation, but due to the happiness he shows, I doubt he's involved with Hades. I just assumed him to be someone that trained with Hercules or just a competitor. Although, Hades was responsible for Cloud and summoning Auron.

madammina

And, well Zack is kind of linked to Death.

But so is Aerith.

He does seem happy though... now. But what if he dies in game, and then gets involved with Hades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back