• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans i found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh man, does that 3rd scan have a mini-article on Kingdom Hearts 3!?

Y

Yannis

Hey, what is this?!

Because of wimps like you, this forum´s quality decreases. Not everyone likes same humor as you.

Imagined, if all members do this same thing, eh?

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Close this. The links are fraud. Do not clink unless you want to get killed by internet.
Yup, dont click them.

btw, Milkman, Im very interested to know, what the hell is moving in your head? You have been discarded from Yannis´ Seal of Approval. I wont take you seriously from now on ;3 Even newcomer spammers are higher-ranked. o/

Y

Yannis

Just end task idiot...............
Why isnt this thread already erased? Yup, I mean erased, so it wont fool anyone else.

This isnt fun at all. If I ever wanted to be a mod, then it is now, so I can ban that guy..Oh, well..:closedeyes:

Thanks for the advice, jerk.
Hey cmon! He wasnt really mad at you. He is angry because of this "joke".. hopefully....

Rix

:)
Awards
oh.. It's first of April... I was about to say F*** you!!!

Y

Yannis

Milkman should be banned >:3

N-O-T...F-U-N!

And how brave to logout after fooling people..>_>

Detronilizer

Dammit! This is the third time this month I got Rickroll'd because of "New Scans"!

Happy April Fool's Day anyway.

Bh325

Please, just close this thread. This is nothing more than some very, very stupid joke. And I know it's an April Fools joke, but still, DON'T CLICK THE LINKS!
I'm starting to be afraid about what's coming next...

Y

Yannis

Please, just close this thread. This is nothing more than some very, very stupid joke. And I know it's an April Fools joke, but in Gods name, DON'T CLICK THE LINKS!
I'm starting to be afraid about what's coming next...
Closing doesnt help. They need to erase this =/

Please, Muffinman, erase this.. I will give you rep:thumbsup:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Come on, give it a rest people.

It's the 1st of April in case you didn't know. Wasn't it kinda obvious something like this would come? I mean just look at Milky's avatar. It's clear he's insane.

Don't take take it so seriously. It was just a joke.

I thought it was quite funny to be honest. xD

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I restarted my PC because I had no idea of how to do to close this...

Anyway, it is funny, but a warning should be added to first post, someone being at school and looking his prefered forum while the teacher looks somwhere else could get into trouble XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back