• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCANS! (Now with hi-res translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Re: NEW SCANS!

Quote:
-- Master Eraqus, the one who is keeping the power of light alive in the world
A new world in which they start their journey, “Land of Departure”. The world is in trouble, so Master Eraqus orders his apprentices to go on a journey to save the world. Eraqus is the master of our three heroes, and is very dignified in appearance. He is one of the “Keyblade Masters” that are in the world, and was one of the first to realize something was wrong with the Princesses.

Eraqus: A threat to the Princesses of Light has been growing near.

Aqua: They say even if we are parted that we’ll be able to see each other once more.

-- The Master who has unexpectedly disappeared, Master Xehanort
One of the Keyblade Masters. Because of a certain event he looked for Eraqus. He has an apprentice named Vanitas, who wears black clothing and a mask, but we can’t tell what he looks like. We can see him saying something that worries Ven.

Xehanort: Even if you keep training under Eraqus, who knows whether you’ll be able to become a Master....

Ven (?): Of course I’ll always be able to see Terra

Aqua: Terra will never fall into darkness

-- The world of Sleeping Beauty, “Enchanted Dominion”
The Princesses that live in all the worlds are special in that they have a heart without darkness. Just as Eraqus has feared, danger is growing closer to Aurora, one of the Princesses.

Philip: We met in our dreams.

Malificent: Oh? And why aren’t you sleeping?

Ven: Why is Princess Aurora sleeping?

-- A surprising way to strengthen your Commands!
The new system where you play a board game to become stronger in battle, the “Command Board” system, has been confirmed! The Commands you use in battle will change into cards, and as you get farther into the board game your abilities with get stronger, and you’ll be able to get new ones as well. If you stop on a square that no one else is using, you can place your card there, and when others stop there you can now steal BP (board points) as a “toll”. You can make the battles stronger, and then you can increase the cost. [trans: I didn’t actually understand what they meant here, what do they mean by “strengthen cost” and why is it a good thing? If anyone can understand what they mean, please tell me.] It is similar to “Itadaki Street”.

thank you lissar!!!!!! .

RoxasAi

OMG I don't think i have every wanted any think sooo badly!!!! When BBS coming out....when the game is in my hands i may have a heart attack!!! BBS looks great i mean fighting with with Phillip i wonder who else we get to fight along side with.

IS and one eles kinda said that With Snow white Cinderella and the other POH that we visit we will not get to save them......i know in the end they are saved but still.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Land of Departure is a beautiful world. I am going to enjoy it.

Awards

This is awesome! I can't wait until the games comes out in NA! This looks so exciting! Prince Phillip doesn't look tough in the Cinderella movie, so I hope he's a good fighter in the game.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Since nothing seems to be coming out yet, I tried doing some translation with these small scans. I was only able to glean about half of the information though. In some places I put what I think it seems to be saying in brackets.

The first two pages:

[PAGE ONE]

The release date has been set for January 9th 2010! Our new information will raise your excitement even further!

“The Land of Departure” Where Our Story Begins

A story that is set before the story of Sora, the series’ protagonist, begins. It is the latest game in the series, “Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep”, where we see the actions of Terra, Ventus (known as Ven) and Aqua. This time we will be showing you “Land of Departure” where our story begins, the world of Sleeping Beauty “Enchanted Dominion”, and the strange new growth system. The director Tetsuya Nomura will be revealing some new info, so it’s a must read!

The mission given to Terra and Aqua is...

Master Eraqus

One of the Keyblade Masters who is Terra, Aqua and Ven’s Master. [Something about having similar clothing to Terra?] Realizing that Master Xehanort must know [something about the trouble in the world? Master Xehanort has disappeared?] he sends Terra and Aqua after him.

Introduction to the Deck Command system: Part One

We’ll be introducing many of the different abilities you’ll find in the Deck Command. These are Commands you’ll be able to strengthen. There will be more info about others on subsequent pages.

Freeze
Freeze all enemies in an area with an ice attack. [something about making it so they can’t move?]

[PAGE TWO]

Giving advice as a master

[Both Master Xehanort and Vanitas are too blurry to make anything out]

[Terra’s Story is blurring and then gets squashed...]

Aqua’s Story
Having some sort of premonition, Aqua gives Terra and Ven good luck charms to make sure they would be able to see each other again. It is very similar to the charm that Kari gave Sora.

The three of them would be able to smile together again [something something]

Ventus’ Story
Vanitus tells Ven [some sort of bad prediction? I think?] about Terra. Did he do this to make Ven mad?

Hints from previous games in the series
Here we’ll look at scenes from the previous series that have connections with this new game. It is part of the attraction of the series that you can look for meaning and imagine different theories.

[Something about what connection the original Xehanort has with Master Xehanort]

[Something about how Riku’s outfit is somewhat similar to Vanitas’.]

Yuuki

thank you lissar!!!!
i hope we get more ^^

peachie

I'm impressed you could make out that much, Lissar. Nice work.

Ventus’ Story
Vanitus tells Ven [some sort of bad prediction? I think?] about Terra. Did he do this to make Ven mad?

Huh, I wonder why Vanitas would want to make Ven mad. Or maybe he's genuinely warning Ven? Interesting.

Radon

mofo

Oh god this game is going to be sweet. LoD has a heap of cliffs and water around it. Looks a bit like the Gathering Place. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same place.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

The Gathering Place had cliffs after MX made them, which happens near the end BBS the game.
Not to mention, Gathering Place = Desert, Land of Departure = Lush.

A

Audo

Would not be surprised if Sunset Horizons ends up being called "Land of Gathering" just so it is a polar opposite to "Land of Departure". =_________=;;

(Gathering/Departing, Lush Surroundings/Desert Wasteland, etc.)

A

Audo

But... but.... Sunset Horizons is a beautiful name T.T. Land of Gathering just doesn't have the same flow as Land of Departure, and putting both names with the same styles in one game just screams of unoriginality.
Yeah... kind of like Chamber of Repose and the Chamber of Waking.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Pages three and four were even blurrier, but I got what I could from them.

[PAGE THREE]

Enchanted Dominion

Darkness is spiraling into the world of “Sleeping Beauty”

“Enchanted Dominion”, a world based around the Disney movie “Sleep Beauty” is a first for the series. Maleficent, the terrible sorceress that we’ve met before, casts a spell on Princess Aurora. Will Terra, Aqua and Ven be able to save her?

Terra gets attacked by Spinning Wheel Unversed

[Terra is fighting Spinning Wheel Unversed. They appeared in the Tokyo Game Show demo.]

Princess Aurora

[The sorceress has cursed her and she lives in hiding, having to change her name to Briar Rose.]

the three fairies

[too blurry]

Deck Command Intro: Part Two

Zero Gravira
[Something about using gravity to make the enemies not be able to move?]

Strike Raid
An attack where you throw the keyblade like a boomarang. [somethingsomething]

Why is Ven in such a hurry?

Ven’s Story
Ven has chased after Terra into this world, but [ends up trying to free Princess Aurora from her curse.]

[PAGE FOUR]

Maleficent
The sorceress who cast the spell on Princess Aurora. She is trying to [control?] the world with the power of darkness. [something what is is doing effecting something else]

Prince Philip
The prince of a neighboring kingdom, he is also Princess Aurora’s fiance. He meets Briar Rose in the forest and falls in love with her before realizing that she was the princess.

What is Master Xehanort secretly planning!?

Aqua’s Story
[Aqua arrives in the world and... something with Terra. Then something about Maleficent and Master Xehanort, but it’s unclear.]

Terra’s Story
Terra arrives in the world sooner than the other two. [Something about doing something with Maleficent]

In the first game Maleficent was trying to collect the seven Princesses of Heart together. Will this game reveal how that began?

Fighting with Prince Philip
In this world Aqua and Prince Philip join together to fight against Maleficent who has turned into a dragon. [Philip is strong and something about multi-hit attacks]

Defeat the sorceress with multi-hit attacks!

ALSO: Sexy screens - wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx‚Í2010”N1ŒŽ9“ú”­”„ - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com

Last edited:

Yuuki

thank you once again lissar

Radon

mofo

Oh thanks soo much for the translations and the screens. You just are too good.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Wooo yay thanks for the translations! This game looks so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back