• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCANS! (Now with hi-res translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Re: NEW SCANS!

I did the Nomura interview first. Looks like some of it repeats from what we saw on the website during TGS? Some parts were just too blurry or faded to read, but I think I got most of it.

-- So you’ve finally decided on a release date?

Nomura: Yes, at the end of the year we have FFXIII, so we’re hoping you’ll get to play BbS in January.

-- In this issue we've shown our three main character’s master, Master Eraqus. What do you have to say on that?

Nomura: We decided to try making his name an anagram of Square. The relationship between him and Master Xehanort something like old classmates. His voice is done by a voice actor who is difficult to get, someone I've wanted to use for a long time.

--At the trailer we saw at TGS we heard Vanitas’ voice. Can you tell us more about that?

Nomura: The voice is... mine.

-- Huh!?

Nomura: Of course that’s not true (laugh) It will be a surprise.

-- Please tell us more about the Master Qualifcation Exam that Terra and Aqua are taking.

Nomura: If you take the exam, you will be able to become a Keyblade Master. I can’t give you the details, but [I think it says you will be able to take on your own apprentices] and work on your own. [There are a lot of different actions you can take?] Master Eraqus became a Master and [stayed here?] but Master Xehanort went off on his own.

-- But Ven isn’t taking the exam?

Nomura: [He doesn’t have the skills yet to take it?] He became an apprentice after Terra and Aqua did.

[Something about Eraqus ordering them to follow after Xehanort and something about his apprentice, but sorry, I can’t make it out.]

-- In this issue we release more information about Enchanted Dominion. In it we see Terra and Maleficent talking.

Nomura: Even though they go to the same world, the three of them get caught up in different situations and places. Usually how it works is, Terra goes somewhere, Ven follows him, and Aqua takes up the end going after the two of them.

-- Speaking of Aqua, you said that the back of her outfit was changed?

Nomura: Yes, we’re trying something in between being completely open and completely closed. Right now in these pictures it’s on the third iteration.

-- You’ve revealed the new system, the Command Board, this time. Can you play it anywhere?

Nomura: After you’ve finished a world, you’ll be able to [???] and then from save points and the world map you’ll be able to play on it anytime. You can also stop playing it in the middle and return to the story whenever you want.

-- [How did you come up with the idea?]

Nomura: When I was in elementary school I loved board games so much I used to make them myself. I wanted to make a board game that just looked fun, and incorporate it into the game system.

-- How many different kinds of boards are there?

Nomura: There is a board that is themed after each world. They each have their own tricks and mechanisms, and you can play it like a real board game.

-- So how long will the game be?

Nomura: [Something about how it depends on points?] Previously we said that there would be 15 hours of game per character, but [something something] will make a big change with that. We have so many more things that will make you say “This game is [something]”

-- Alright, please say one last thing for the fans.

Nomura: [Something about how how they are improving on what they had showed at TGS.]

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

once again thank you so much lissar ^^

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

Nice scans :3 /Thx for the trans Lissar ^^
Eraqus has a scar similar to Xigbars in his chick >.< I don't think there is a connection though.
Ven became an apprentice later huh? Makes sense due to his age.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

In the interview it says Ven ends up trying to free Aroura from her curse. Does this mean what I think it means? Is Ven going to kiss Aroura to wake her up?

Oh yeah, Ven gets to kiss a princess, lucky guy!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I was squealing so much in the trailer when I saw Even, Dilan and Aeleus. I thought I was gonna see Braig. And then I didn't. My face was like a puppy having its favourite snack taken away from it. Excellent trailer, though. I am LOVING Master Erauq's voice and Vanitas's voice. Also, can anyone find the name of the voice actor for Vanitas in the Japanese version? Could give us some clues or something.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well i'm happy now I got to see some in the apprentices. And Audo was wrong for once, sure Even only has faint changes, and Eleaus looks the same but Dilan obviously looks different from Xaldin, it's good to be right!

A

Audo

Well i'm happy now I got to see some in the apprentices. And Audo was wrong for once, sure Even only has faint changes, and Eleaus looks the same but Dilan obviously looks different from Xaldin, it's good to be right!
I wasn't wrong. I was partially correct, just like you were only partially correct.
Even and Aeleus look pretty much identical, while the only difference in Xaldin is that his hair is tidier.

A

Audo

They're not in good enough quality, as Lissar has said many times.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

In the interview it says Ven ends up trying to free Aroura from her curse. Does this mean what I think it means? Is Ven going to kiss Aroura to wake her up?

Oh yeah, Ven gets to kiss a princess, lucky guy!

He may try, but it wouldn't wake her up. That's Philip's job.

OMG OMG OMG.
On the hi-res scans, you can make out Philip and Aqua fighting against one of Maleficent's goons! I loved those guys.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

It looks like Phillips and Aqua's combo attack is Boulder Breaker probably the equivalent to her and Stitch's Astro Shoot attack......

Also does the command board system remind anyone else of Mario Party a little? xD

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

this is totally off topic...but

:::A Hex Torn:::

ur sig kinda looks like my KH character that i created

srre for gettin off topic

miiworld2

Awards
Re: NEW SCANS! (Now with hi-res)

Yeah... hi-res!
Now I know this has been translated already, but if you guys could translate the actual scans the same way you did to that other scan with Castle of Dreams and Deep Space on it that would even be more cool. I'm just sayin'

EDIT: Oh my gosh. Staring at TVA in their armors is to drool over...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back