• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New scans on BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
These look pretty new to me... More Stitch and Cinderalla, I see

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wow, a very nice find.. thanks

some images are from the old scans. .but it's great overall. .!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Actual scans instead of photos would be nice, but a good find nonetheless.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
These are awesome. Glad to see some of Deep Space in color. I wonder why the pumpkin carriage is a boss though. I seriously hope they don't use Cinderella III in this game, but I doubt they will.

Last edited:

krexia

Translator
Awards
If it's Stitch and Cinderella it's probably new, since they've only just been officially announced. Anyone know what magazine these are from? If they do, I can go buy it and get HQ scans.

From the captions I can make out in this it looks like Cinderella's pumpkin carriage turns into an Unbirth, and has a big mouth that can eat Aqua. There's something about pressing a button if you're swallowed, but it's half cut off. There's also something about the Unbirth Terra faces in Cinderella's world. Looks like Aqua has a special command called Magic Wish, and Diamond Dust is a move where she manipulates a whole bunch of ice shards. There's a section about special Action Command movements, and a lot more info about Commands and Finishes in general. But most of it is too small to read...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
some of the pic are old but alot of them are new!!! thank you!!!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait so the pumpkin carriage turns into an unbirth? This is important! This means a no living object can turn into an unbirth. But how and why?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think its a trap for cinderella.

I'm not sure who controls the Unbirths...

Yeah but it was the fairy godmother who made the carriage from a normal pumpkin in the movie. She would'nt try to hurt cinderrela.

But if the carriage actually turns into an unbirth then this means that non living things can become unbirths. But why? Heartless and Nobodies have to be formed from living things but unbirths don't?

Pianoajd2

Yeah but it was the fairy godmother who made the carriage from a normal pumpkin in the movie. She would'nt try to hurt cinderrela.
But why? Heartless and Nobodies have to be formed from living things but unbirths don't?

Yes, Fairy Godmother made the carriage, but she didn't make it an unbirth. Someone else did that...

Umm...Pot and Barrel Heartless? And nobodies shouldn't count...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back