• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New scans (Yellow drive Vivi, TT+more).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Here you go straight from Sorasdomain.net,
Scan2040b.jpg

Scan2040a.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/Scan2040c.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/Scan2040d.jpg
facts:
Yellow Drive=Master Form
New Member=Xigbal
Fujin and Raijin= Fuu and Rai.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMG YES, New drive form! I wonder what the symbols on his apnts are, the only part of the symbol visible looks like a diagonal-cross....

Don't really know much aobut the new FF people, but I guess it's somehting to be excited about!

And YES, NEW ORDER MEMBER! BWAHHAHA!

He looks so damn kick-ass! That weapon of his is PWNage, damn how are we gonna fight against that thing!? What does it do, shoot knive!?

Name's retarded, but who cares, a new member, yay!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
What name is retarted? "Master Form?" *shrugs*

The sybol on Sora's pants are BHK's zipper thingy. The bottom half of the Twilight Symbol.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, Xigbal is a retarded name

Anyway, about the symbol, some of it is cut off by the letters, so there's more to it than jsut BHK's zipper, I beleive

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
TheMuffinMan said:
OMG YES, New drive form! I wonder what the symbols on his apnts are, the only part of the symbol visible looks like a diagonal-cross....

Don't really know much aobut the new FF people, but I guess it's somehting to be excited about!

And YES, NEW ORDER MEMBER! BWAHHAHA!

He looks so damn kick-ass! That weapon of his is PWNage, damn how are we gonna fight against that thing!? What does it do, shoot knive!?

Name's retarded, but who cares, a new member, yay!

the new org weapon looks like wings too me mybe he can fly away and get replace by a gurl! where is the gurl member! the weapon looks so similar too me like in paine master dressphere where she turns into a bird robot the weapon looks like it got rip from paine bird from the side dont u think?
and the symbols look like x on sora pants

Neosporin

That drive form can only mean that BHK joins sora's party! It fits, the markings on his pants, Sora wielding the oblivion as his second keyblade...hooray!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I can't make a thread about it for some reason, but I jsut had a rather interesting thought....

Look at the background in the picture of Xigbal, do you notice something?

Behind Xigbal is a large set of doors with a dragon on it, the exact same door from the movie Mulan, the door in the great palace, that leads to the Emporer's throne-room....

Now then, this means that Xigbal is the Order Member at the Mulan world....

Now, look at Xigbal's weapons....they are purple, and they are completely made of metal....

In the chat, we were discussing the possibility that Xigbal has control over metal...

Now then, purple weapons, and control over metal. Bear with me here:

Now then, in a previous trailor, what did we see in the Mulan world? We saw an Order member with a soul-eater sword....

Now what is the soul-eater sword? Yes, correct, it is metal, and it is purple....

Anybody see where I'm headin with this!?

What if that wasn't Riku, but actually Xigbal who changed his weapon into a soul-eater sword!

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
TheMuffinMan said:
I can't make a thread about it for some reason, but I jsut had a rather interesting thought....

Look at the background in the picture of Xigbal, do you noptice something?

behind Xigbal is a large set of doors with a dragon on it, the exact same door from the movie Mulan, the door in the great palace, that is on the Emporer's throne-room....

Now then, this means that Xigbal is the Order Member at the Mulan world....

Now, look at Xigbal's weapons....tehy are purple, and they are completely made of metal....

In the chat, we were discussing the possibility that Xigbal has control over metal...

Now then, purple weapons, and control over metal. Bear with me here:

Now then, in a previous trailor, what did we see in the Mulan world? An Order member with a soul-eater sword....

Now what is the soul-eater sword? Yes, correct, it is metal, and it is purple....

Anybody see where I'm headin with this!?

What if that wasn't Riku, but actually Xigbal who changed his weapon into a soul-eater sword!

yea i see what your saying but i think he controls gravity because gravity is purple and yea i notice those doors behind him but wats up wit his name

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Yay!
Vivi is in KH2!!
Hope that when you get to play as BHK,
you get Vivi as a partymember!

And the other scans is grate to!

TMM, there is one thing wrong whit youre teory...
Nearly all unknowns have diffrent zippers...
And Rikus and his don´t mach...
Maby Riku turns up in many worlds...
Like he did in KH...

Neosporin

shortythugsta said:
it looks like that rite now, but where is oathkeeper huh?

In his pants.(lol) If you look at the pictures concerning Sora and Drive Mode, you notice that he's always wielding the Kingdom Key.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
That drive form can only mean that BHK joins sora's party! It fits, the markings on his pants, Sora wielding the oblivion as his second keyblade...hooray!!!!
No, it doesn't mean BHK is in his party. The yellow fusion is believed to be a combination between the blue and red fusion. Which means it requires both Donald and Goofy. And notice how Sora's fighting alone... If bHK was part of that fusion then there would still be one party member left.

Neosporin

(OT: shortythugsta, have you recieved any lawsuits regarding your signature. it looks like it could give people seizures...and not the happy kinds...)

Well, i do see your point there GTX, but, i still want to believe that BHK joins your party and that sora isn't going to be traveling w/ just donald and goofy.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Neosporin said:
(OT: shortythugsta, have you recieved any lawsuits regarding your signature. it looks like it could give people seizures...and not the happy kinds...)

Well, i do see your point there GTX, but, i still want to believe that BHK joins your party and that sora isn't going to be traveling w/ just donald and goofy.
I promise you he won't be with just Donald and Goofy. There's also extra characters from other worlds. BHK is his own character in general, chances of him being in a party (while not being playable) seems low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back