• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Awww just a little late there Ms. Rena. These were just posted in the 358 Days Sticky not too long ago.

Yours are not showing up so I'll just put it here too ^_^ Sorry for stretching the page xD
61161020081113_155014_0_big.jpg

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
For a moment, I wanted to say the first picture reeked of nostalgia, and reminded me of how Sora, Kairi and Riku stood in those exact positions in the first game, staring out into the ocean.

It's kinda' cute.

Alpha_Sonix

Pretty cool, and Pete's back it seems. And it's great to see RAX sitting in the same spot SRK sat. Actually I'm wondering if they'll meet Kairi there. Also Riku's in his KH1 clothes!

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Hmm. For some reason, I don't necessarily like that SoRiKai-esque moment there. Iono, they're really laying it on a bit much, imo. I thought the Clock Tower scene was cute, but this... umm, not so much. =/

Anywho, nice find. *Goes off to translate*

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
OMG PETE IS BACK!

LOL...j/k...sorta...

Wow, they're really trying to shove the RAX=SRK down our throats, aren't they? Which makes me even more certain that this isn't the case. Mark my words, it's all a red herring, just like how Xion looks like Kairi will probably turn out to be a red herring.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
OMG PETE IS BACK!

LOL...j/k...sorta...

Wow, they're really trying to shove the RAX=SRK down our throats, aren't they? Which makes me even more certain that this isn't the case. Mark my words, it's all a red herring, just like how Xion looks like Kairi will probably turn out to be a red herring.

The first part I dont doubt. But the second part...meh..I dont think so.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The first part I dont doubt. But the second part...meh..I dont think so.

Nomura all but said it's a red herring XD

Nomura said:
Maybe they'll think "Have we shown too much?", but the core parts are still unrevealed. I wanted the trailer to make the viewer's imagination run wild.

Nomura said:
Already people are guessing she is the nobody of some character, but then who is Xion really? What becomes of her heart?

See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back