• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
HOLY SHIZNIT!

New drive form: Master Form!

111.jpg

New organization Member: Xigbal (WTF!? Who cares! New member!)

113.jpg

Fujin and Raijin Names: Fuu and Rai, they aren't god yet

http://kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/scans/110.jpg

Overall kick-ass!

http://kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/scans/112.jpg

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First off, it's spelled 'Dumb', adn secondly, Kingdom reported this news 2 minutes before anyone else did

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Your 48 min, late to reply to his post.

In all fairness he did make his post 2 minutes before anyone else, so he was the first to post.

Owaz

Vivi's in Twilight Town too... Selphie, Cloud, Squall (Leon), Yuffie, Cid, Yuna, Rikku, Seifer, Raijin, Fuijin, and Vivi. That makes 11 Final Fantasy characters. o.o Plus, now with this new Org. member, we know of all the members in Organization! We just have yet to see under Enigmatic Man's hood...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
seen them on kh2.co.uk, they are good! but there is no need to drool over a yellow drive form, i see sora can dual wielder in that form aswell. that new org member makes 13 i think, so no new org members to see. yey ViVi is in KH! w00t! yey vivi, but his hat is scary

Owaz

And he also looks to be in Seifer, Raijin, and Fuijin's group.

And so we have Enigmatic Man, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, Xaldin, Demix, Luxord, Vexen Look-alike, Zexion look-alike, and the eye patch guy....

Count them up you all, this makes 13 members of the Thirteenth Order! No more new members now.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
nice job! i like the new drive, and the last Organazation member iz awsome. even though i said WTF, still awsome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back