• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scenes in English version of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

Unfortunately a notable loading time in the middle of the cutscenes even at max processing speed means syncing Fate of the Unknown to that scene like the secret movie is impossible.

As for the Keyblade war, we do get the backstory of that in Xehanort's reports and a few of his speeches. Keyblade users of light and dark clashed in attempt to create the X Blade. That's about it. While we might get a flashback or two nothing near enough to make a whole game about.
well, the programmers can always program the music to pause when the game loads and resumes when its finished.s1smackdown

S

SoulSilver

ahah oh my god I thought there was new pictures of the english BBS, but I'm way off its funny how your mind thinks scenes = screens I feel stupid.

Santuary

There was a clue in the Japanese version that Yen Sid and MX have met before

In Aquas ending, Yen Sid talks about MX as if he's met him

Perhaps a scene showing that meeting?

Allister Rose

French Lover
There was a clue in the Japanese version that Yen Sid and MX have met before

In Aquas ending, Yen Sid talks about MX as if he's met him

Perhaps a scene showing that meeting?
no, that wont help the story, just add more to it. it's pretty much implied from the beginning since he also knows master eraqus

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
no, that wont help the story, just add more to it. it's pretty much implied from the beginning since he also knows master eraqus

it's more than implied, it's confirmed cause ME did say, "My old friend Yen Sid." so ME knew Yen Sid for a long time.

Anyways even though most people understand the whole Why Vanitas looks like Sora thing, it still could use some clarification for the KH fan that doesn't pay a great deal of attention to detail. So add a scene for that.

Also make it clearer why Minnie banished Pete. (And add a Pete boss fight)

Also make it a bit more clear on the whole heartless existence in BBS. They need to have MX say "These beings exist in the mysterious realm of darkness. Normaly they cannot cross the the boundry between the light and the dark, but because my heart is stained in the darkness I am one of the few who can draw these dark beings from the realm of darkness into the realm of light. Now Ventus, battle these creatures, awaken your darkness so that I may use you as my new vessel!"

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
it's more than implied, it's confirmed cause ME did say, "My old friend Yen Sid." so ME knew Yen Sid for a long time.

Anyways even though most people understand the whole Why Vanitas looks like Sora thing, it still could use some clarification for the KH fan that doesn't pay a great deal of attention to detail. So add a scene for that.

Also make it clearer why Minnie banished Pete. (And add a Pete boss fight)

Also make it a bit more clear on the whole heartless existence in BBS. They need to have MX say "These beings exist in the mysterious realm of darkness. Normaly they cannot cross the the boundry between the light and the dark, but because my heart is stained in the darkness I am one of the few who can draw these dark beings from the realm of darkness into the realm of light. Now Ventus, battle these creatures, awaken your darkness so that I may use you as my new vessel!"

Nice idea, except I think that Ventus was always intended to be the X-Blade, never intended as the new vessel. At least, that's what Xehanort's reports imply.

Oh, and how about this for a new scene: show Young Master Xehanort's face! I'm dead sure there's a reason they've been hiding it!

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nice idea, except I think that Ventus was always intended to be the X-Blade, never intended as the new vessel. At least, that's what Xehanort's reports imply.

Oh, and how about this for a new scene: show Young Master Xehanort's face! I'm dead sure there's a reason they've been hiding it!

when you see terranort vs LS, it prettymuch looks like that. if you look at it carefully. and i think your over fanning MX, he's great anda ll, but lets keep some mysteries about him

Z

Zulkir

I was thinking it looks just like Ansem SoD's face(which always looked like a younger mx face to me), and that the only reason it's hidden is because the scene is BEFORE Terra's story ends.

Contrary to what some people KEEP saying, young MX does have a unique hairstyle of his own, it just has similar bangs and spikes around the top and front.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was thinking it looks just like Ansem SoD's face(which always looked like a younger mx face to me), and that the only reason it's hidden is because the scene is BEFORE Terra's story ends.

Contrary to what some people KEEP saying, young MX does have a unique hairstyle of his own, it just has similar bangs and spikes around the top and front.

than it's not "unique".......................

Aquaman OS

Actually Ventus was taken on by MX as an apprentice in the first place to be his new vessel but he quickly realized it wouldn't work as Ventus refused to ever use his darkness which was needed to steal his body. Instead he started plans to use Ventus to make the X Blade while looking for a more suitable vessel which he eventually found in Terra. And assuming Ventus died he found Aqua as a back up force of light (which isn't the reports at all, only the Ultimania).

roxasrwns

A scene where Mickey comes and banishes Pete for still causing trouble while he's been away, so our translation actually makes sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually Ventus was taken on by MX as an apprentice in the first place to be his new vessel but he quickly realized it wouldn't work as Ventus refused to ever use his darkness which was needed to steal his body. Instead he started plans to use Ventus to make the X Blade while looking for a more suitable vessel which he eventually found in Terra. And assuming Ventus died he found Aqua as a back up force of light (which isn't the reports at all, only the Ultimania).

Thank you, that's exactly right

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yup. Somehow, I feel it's kinda odd how SE mistaken it.. The one who banishes Pete is supposed to be Mickey! Not Minnie!

It's funny because it's not a banishment anyway, really more like a time-out :\

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
a scene showing how MX meeting ven and making him his apprentice

this would be awesome too see

Also, how about a flashback scene showing Aqua and Terra when they first became apprentices.

this too

One such thing may be Vanitas' appearance. While we pretty much all got the gist of why he looked like Sora, it still was not immediately apparent and had no effect on the story at all, really. So perhaps they could extend the scene Vanitas revealing his face.

I've actually talked about this before.
For example:

-Vanitas' mask melts, revealing the uncanny features of Sora-
Ven: -gasps- Why do you seem... familiar?
Vanitas: -grins- It's that boy.
Ven: Who?
Vanitas: The boy whose heart connected to yours.
Ven: I don't understand.
Vanitas: On the night when Master left you on that prison of an island, that boy's heart filled in the gap that was left behind by me. When he took my place in your heart, we became connected through you, Ven, and I took on his form, no longer a featureless shadow.

Something like that.

that would be great i'd love this kind of thing.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I want them to extend some scenes. For example have MX explain the heartless' existence in BBS, have Vanitas explain better his and Ven's relationship and why he looks like Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back