• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New screenshots, Mickey and Kairi renders for Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Kairi being playable for the final boss of this game makes sense. Beating the game seems to award a trophy with her on it, so it'll probably be super flashy with her KH3 moveset ending the game with a bang. I wonder what song track they'll use for it?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah this is just makes it that much more apparent how great the old style is. Let's go back to this going forward or at least a better middle ground 😫

Muke

whatever
Awards
Kairi looks great in the old art style!
We need a name to differentiate between the two art styles now lol

Foxycian

Awards
Wait! What if we end up getting KH3 Sora and Riku with the old render design and with Kairi being the leader? Remember Kairi (and Riku) saw Sora in the final world, she might use that fake Sora from her memeory to make a team of three with her being the leader in the final fight.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi being playable for the final boss of this game makes sense. Beating the game seems to award a trophy with her on it, so it'll probably be super flashy with her KH3 moveset ending the game with a bang. I wonder what song track they'll use for it?
I half suspect the hooded man will be a lingering memory of Xehanort & will transform into MX with X-blade using the PSP models, using Dark Dominion (purposely unlisted for spoiler reasons) as the track.

EDIT: The other half is its Demyx.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
May be putting on the ole tin foil hat here, but this picture posted by the official KH Twitter makes me even more suspicious that Kairi will be playable. The graphic for her name is styled the same as those for the various teams and even has the hand cursor as if we can select her. DDD4CD55-D260-45C4-8B2C-750B0D087D2D.jpegD549B40B-F510-4764-9732-BCF1ADD8BA3A.jpeg

May be putting on the ole tin foil hat here, but this picture posted by the official KH Twitter makes me even more suspicious that Kairi will be playable. The graphic for her name is styled the same as those for the various teams and even has the hand cursor as if we can select her. View attachment 13305View attachment 13306
If Kairi isn't playable at this point, the twitter account is seriously trolling us...

NoWay

Awards
I’m starting to regret that I cancelled my preorder because of Hyrule Warriors. Oh mannnnn I Can’t decide which game to play.💀

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
My guess (based on nothing in particular) is that Kairi is going to be a "guest" character that can drop in randomly to assist at various points similar to Mickey or can be summoned to provide some sort of mega-boost support. Afterall, this is all supposed to be going on in her dreams, right? It would make sense that she could sort of lucid-dream her way into the middle of things.

I think after beating the game, then, she might be unlocked as an actual character to select.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
That is a lot of nostalgia kicking in. I don’t know if it’s because people just plain miss the old design or they just really want Kairi to be playable. If it’s the latter, I agree and would be thrilled; if it’s the former…ehhhhhhhhhhhh…?

Cumguardian69

Awards
I’m starting to regret that I cancelled my preorder because of Hyrule Warriors. Oh mannnnn I Can’t decide which game to play.💀
Dont ragret it. AoC will have a deep, original storyline that isn't majority recycled content

MoM is basically an interactive OST with bits and pieces missing

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
My guess (based on nothing in particular) is that Kairi is going to be a "guest" character that can drop in randomly to assist at various points similar to Mickey or can be summoned to provide some sort of mega-boost support. Afterall, this is all supposed to be going on in her dreams, right? It would make sense that she could sort of lucid-dream her way into the middle of things.

I think after beating the game, then, she might be unlocked as an actual character to select.

This is most likely what'll happen. Or there'll be certain story moments where she's fully playable (where it's relevant for her to appear), and those moments might be spoilers. I like to think there's going to be at least some opportunity to have her playable. It's a game where she's the focus, so I would think she'd get her time to shine too.

Back