• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new screenshots/upcoming trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
did everyone see the new pics .. i did and they are awsome and i thought we can talk about them
so just paste what new pic or pic u want to talk about on ur post and we can discuss what it meens :)

Also there is a new trailer coming and its sopossed to have a lot a cool stuff in it like namine and BHK talking to each other, more scenes with BHK, kairi talking to selphie, and last but not least new scenes of sora and some of them have him doing new moves. So what do u guys think

D

Dark Heart

MAN! i can't WAIT for the new trailer! I was kinda getting bored with the old one. WHOOP WHOOP!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
MochaCat244 said:
>.< ooohh!! aye! i cant wait to see em..and as for the pics...i love th eone were sora is standing in the background wit the unknown up colser and the room is white...i think its castle oblivion or soar dreamin in the pod...too lazy to get the link for the pic tho..
No its in Mulans world, not Oblivion

fantasygurl1227

no it is coming they just havn't gotten it up on the internet yet but they did say it should be here soon. o and it is the jump fiesta trailer for 2005 so just look for that and click on it and it will tell u lots of stuff about it.
the trailer also has scenes of sora fusing with donald and goofy and sora's outfit changing to costome blue. and there are gummie ship scenes :)

kh_fan_4e

because after jump festa or whatever...people recorded it and put it on the internet and square-enix threw a fit and told people to take it off the internet...well thats it or what i heard

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-.- No because the trailer "sort of" never existed. Their was a trailer, but all that junk about "Bhk and Kairi and Selphie and Namine" talking and such, none of that has been confirmed.

fantasygurl1227

ok well it said it would be on the internet soon so u better look it up yourself because i am so lost right now it's not even funny. I meen why would they say it would be here soon if its not gonna come at all would they do that for their amusment i think not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back