• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screenshots!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Meh, now that the game is out not many people will care, but they are pretty good.... especially because I got jipped and am now desperate for the game :c

E

Eclipse

you may not care..........but I CARE. i don't have the game yet T_T

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
your getting me.....to many things lately...your all i need....you smiled at me..and said..don't get me wrong i luv u, but does that mean i have to meet, your father, when we r older and u understand what i meant when i said no, i dnt think life is quiate that simple...when u walk away u dnt hear me say..pleaseeeeee oh baby, dnt go, simple and clean is the way that your making me feel tonight..it's hard to let it go...

BULLETPROOF

i just read the review from gamespot, looks like they are the only one's who have some bad things to say about kingdom hearts 2, anyway nice find i guess .... what did you guys think about the gamespot review ? they said that the bosses are very easy, yet in the walkthrough they said some bosses like Xaldin are very hard .... i might try playing it on proud the first time ... if i get stuck i will start a new game on normal. I cannot get the game, until spring break which is in 16 days, so i will have plenty of time to read all the reviews and see what they have to say about the difficulty , okay fine i don't actually read them but i'll skim through them lol:D

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
wait did they say Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa good screan shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back