• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Shonen Jump Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

Just came across this scan from the next Shonen Jump while looking for info about Jump Festa. I'm pretty sure there's some new images in here.

http://www.ffring.com/images/news/19-12-2009/bbs.jpg

Notice Mickey and Ven chatting in the Gathering Place, MX holding Ven by the head (like in the Final Mix+ secret ending) and Aqua sitting in what looks like a darkened Gathering Place being sad. I think she's holding her lucky charm. Hmm...
Also, who/what is that animal next to Ven on the Command Board, bottom of the page? Looks like a rabbit with red clothes.
(EDIT: Winnie the Pooh. Thanks Mari.)

I found this scan on a french article (Birth by Sleep : Shônen Jump et Jump Festa - Final Fantasy Ring) which just explains that BBS is featured at Jump Festa as both a trailer and playable demos. Two pictures from it feature the game box and BBS-themed PSP, as well as a cool-looking display of the Piano Collections albums.
According to the article, those two pictures were found on FF-Reunion.

Discuss!

EDIT: Here's the translation for the page, by Lissar. Thanks!

On January 9th 2010 the Legend of the Keyblade will begin!

What is this war concerning the great power of the keyblade? We have tons of beautiful screens with shocking scenes!

[pirate guy] Just what is happening here?
What are these scenes? I wonder what kind of fate awaits our heroes Terra, Ventus and Aqua?

A keyblade graveyard!?
Master Xehanort: These are the remnents of the powerful keyblades that were at one with the hearts of their masters.
Master Xehanort speaks of the “Keyblade Wars” that occurred in the past.

Terra puts his life on the line to save his friend.

Why is Aqua praying?
[it’s too small to read clearly, but I think it’s saying something about giving strength to Ven]

We also see Terra fighting in his armor!!

What is the thing the King holds!?
Is the thing the King shows Ventus something that will help him in the future?

A perfect game system!

Flashy moves you can control simply!!

In the Action Battles there are lots of special attacks prepared for you to use! You can control lots of different and strong attacks just by pressing a few buttons! It’s very exciting!

Ultima Cannon
The keyblade becomes huge, and shoots the enemy!

Slot Blade
If you can match up the slot machine pictures you’ll get a prize!

The very popular Pooh appears!

In the dice game “Command Board” Pooh and his friends will appear!

You can meet up with Pooh and Tigger as well1

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
lol. The "rabbit" is Winnie the Pooh xD

jdgjordan

so they are in there armor durring that scean with kh 2 ending i thought they re did it and got rid of the amor dange this day has been full of information I LOVE IT

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, nice find.

Hmm...Aqua seems to be going through a "What's the point of being Master?" situation...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That's a really good find.
...Ven looks in a pretty bad shape. It definitely looks like it's linking to the BBS secret ending in KHII Final Mix.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Aqua is saying something about Terra and Ven...I can't even see what it says after that :/

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Just came across this scan from the next Shonen Jump while looking for info about Jump Festa. I'm pretty sure there's some new images in here.

http://www.ffring.com/images/news/19-12-2009/bbs.jpg

Notice Mickey and Ven chatting in the Gathering Place, MX holding Ven by the head (like in the Final Mix+ secret ending) and Aqua sitting in what looks like a darkened Gathering Place being sad. I think she's holding her lucky charm. Hmm...
Also, who/what is that animal next to Ven on the Command Board, bottom of the page? Looks like a rabbit with red clothes.
(EDIT: Winnie the Pooh. Thanks Mari.)

I found this scan on a french article (Birth by Sleep : Shônen Jump et Jump Festa - Final Fantasy Ring) which just explains that BBS is featured at Jump Festa as both a trailer and playable demos. Two pictures from it feature the game box and BBS-themed PSP, as well as a cool-looking display of the Piano Collections albums.
According to the article, those two pictures were found on FF-Reunion.

Discuss!

it looks like Aqua is holding her keychain charm somewhere hidden from the battle

Sol.....remember the Lingering Sentiment battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back