• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Shonen Jump Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
A lot worse.

You know what a cannon of that size reminds me of? Corbenik the 2nd from G.U.

589px-Corbenik2.jpg

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
more like his shootlock..

xD

Shoot Lock = Part of game play.

xD

The Final Mix + Secret Ending scenes are looking really neat.

I'm probably the only one, but I'm worried about how "dark" or sad BbS will be. I'm used to KH games being touching and making me happy, but not used to them making me depressed. (Haven't played 358/2 Days yet; heard the ending was sad-- don't spoil me.)

All right, now all I'm waiting for is for Ven's Keyblade to transform into a big whip that he can use to slice enemies apart from far away. >____>

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Just came across this scan from the next Shonen Jump while looking for info about Jump Festa. I'm pretty sure there's some new images in here.

http://www.ffring.com/images/news/19-12-2009/bbs.jpg

Notice Mickey and Ven chatting in the Gathering Place, MX holding Ven by the head (like in the Final Mix+ secret ending) and Aqua sitting in what looks like a darkened Gathering Place being sad. I think she's holding her lucky charm. Hmm...
Also, who/what is that animal next to Ven on the Command Board, bottom of the page? Looks like a rabbit with red clothes.
(EDIT: Winnie the Pooh. Thanks Mari.)

I found this scan on a french article (Birth by Sleep : Shônen Jump et Jump Festa - Final Fantasy Ring) which just explains that BBS is featured at Jump Festa as both a trailer and playable demos. Two pictures from it feature the game box and BBS-themed PSP, as well as a cool-looking display of the Piano Collections albums.
According to the article, those two pictures were found on FF-Reunion.

Discuss!

Nice find Blizzara! Is that an Unverse in Disney Town that I see at the bottom left corner of the scan? I thought that Disney Town was just a minigame world.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm probably the only one, but I'm worried about how "dark" or sad BbS will be. I'm used to KH games being touching and making me happy, but not used to them making me depressed. (Haven't played 358/2 Days yet; heard the ending was sad-- don't spoil me.)

CoM was kinda depressing too.

Considering the story of the game has been described as "complex and serious", that two of the three protagonists are practically young adults, the secret ending in FM+ (Ven nearly got his skull cracked open, was turned into an icicle and tossed off a cliff to die is kinda morbid if you ask me), among other things, it'll definitely be darker than previous installments, but at the same time, BBS probably isn't going to be as dark as people are hyping it up to be.

I won't mind if it's sad, personally, because that'll mean the characters and story were written well enough for me to care about them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So Disney Town seems to be a battle world and mini game world both, Okay that kinda makes me feel better now.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I won't mind if it's sad, personally,

I have bets on it being sadder than 358/2, at least.
Think about it. Terra. Aqua. Ven. Eraqus. Vanitas. Master Xehanort.

None of them are in the main series.
That means, they either all die at the end of the game, or are absorbed into/become different people than they once were.

That's pretty sad, if you ask me. Sadder than Xion's whole "wah I'm fake" thing.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow!!!! we finally see them fight :O

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Well I mean Terra got his keybike from the LS fight, so it's not a huge surprise his cannon is in it. Maybe the key whip will be a command too.

And the hype only increases from here on out.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Okay, I've finished it up! Unfortunately there is nothing too interesting in the text (and a lot of the screen dialog I couldn't read at all)

On January 9th 2010 the Legend of the Keyblade will begin!

What is this war concerning the great power of the keyblade? We have tons of beautiful screens with shocking scenes!

[pirate guy] Just what is happening here?
What are these scenes? I wonder what kind of fate awaits our heroes Terra, Ventus and Aqua?

A keyblade graveyard!?
Master Xehanort: These are the remnents of the powerful keyblades that were at one with the hearts of their masters.
Master Xehanort speaks of the “Keyblade Wars” that occurred in the past.

Terra puts his life on the line to save his friend.

Why is Aqua praying?
[it’s too small to read clearly, but I think it’s saying something about giving strength to Ven]

We also see Terra fighting in his armor!!

What is the thing the King holds!?
Is the thing the King shows Ventus something that will help him in the future?

A perfect game system!

Flashy moves you can control simply!!

In the Action Battles there are lots of special attacks prepared for you to use! You can control lots of different and strong attacks just by pressing a few buttons! It’s very exciting!

Ultima Cannon
The keyblade becomes huge, and shoots the enemy!

Slot Blade
If you can match up the slot machine pictures you’ll get a prize!

The very popular Pooh appears!

In the dice game “Command Board” Pooh and his friends will appear!

You can meet up with Pooh and Tigger as well1

Looks like I'm going to be busy today!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
thank you very much lissar!

satria222poxy

Well, the Command Board shows Ven along with Winnie The Pooh & Tigger.

So, what does this mean?

Does 100 Acre Wood actually confirmed or not?

What do you guys think?:35:

(Aw, I was hoping for more worlds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back