• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_s

I haven't posted here in forever D: I thought since I don't frequent GFX's that much anymore I would get some CnC on the recent stuff i have been doing.

Here are some Large Stuff. They are "ads" for a website I just started with a few people so I thought I would be fun to make magazine style advertisements and stuff.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3715/fmad3.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5615/fmad.png
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5615/fmad.png

Here are some small tags i've done
poop.png

emma-5.png

model.png

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
What's up with everyone and triangles? In any case all of these are pretty well done. A huge step up for you. All I could ask for is to sharpen in the right places and it'll give them that extra push from 'good' to 'great'.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The Gaga tag is really nice, very subtle but visually pleasing. The LP's are nice, same again, subtle effects but this is what they should be all about when it comes to advertisement.

Hope to see you around here more :)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
We need people to settle down on Gaga and triangles. I really, really don't like her, and the only reason I say that is cause Cloud likes her:)

The reflective tag isn't bad, just a little big for my taste, unless you were going for a lp, or splash. The yellow of the stock doesn't go well with the colours of the tags bg for my taste. Also I am just not digging the Triangle, but I think that is due to the fact that we have had triangles on this site for awhile. Other than that, good work!

Now for the third one, also I really am happy to see more people use real stock. This one is good just don't like the big orb by her head, it is really distracting for my taste. Take that out, and you got something good.

Kk_s

I'm ~trying to get more back into GFX's but I will post around here some more! Can we post webdeisgn here? I'm not sure because I've done some sites I'll like to get some CnC on.

Kk_s

Ok awesome!

Here are my two forum skins I designed

This first one is my first time skinning and coding a forum, it is ok but compared to the second one it kinda sucks. The second design matches my site's main page and I really like how it came out.

Site

Originally the site was going to be the textured lighter design to match the default skin of the forum (the light color forum) but i honestly had no idea how to style the boxes and I REALLY liked the darker version so I ended up designing the site after the darker layout and made the forum's default the darker skin.
You can see the layout in action if you'd like: Fragmented Memories | Gaming Reimagined This site uses Wordpress which was difficult to code and there is still stuff I would like to change but so far I am happy with it.

Here is a Photography Portfolio I am still working on. It is just about done but still needs a few more pages.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
On the gallery page when you click a image it pop ups into a light box. :D

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Can we have the second one as a skin, it is just great. I really like it. Good job Kk_s. Mods I want this, and I bet a lot of others would too.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
you're stuff has improved so much.
it was good before, now it's great. i really like the gaga one, and the final fantasy add with lightning is really well done.

i love me some kks, stick around.

Kk_s

LOL I'm flattered that you would want my skin on this forum but I'm using it for my own forum so I'm sorry to say that it isn't available. Plus I don't think the Admins would appreciate me coming in and changing everything around.

I'll be sure to post around here more often! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back