• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagl

If you look at the symbol its just like the heartless only not with the x and in another colour. So I think it can be something. Maybe not something huge but still something

Dis-soul came up as a rumour at a japanese forum. So we dont know if its true or not.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the weird thing is if he copied that symbol than not all his memory was lost

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no there is a similarity it just isn't fancied the same way

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i never noticed the belt thing and vens necklace .. i bet it is just something to show they are apprentices under the same master though .. nothin else .. or maybe just bling like soras necklace

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
This is very old. The general idea is that it's just a fashion choice, like Sora's crown and it has no real meaning. I don't believe so, but still, this is old.
Uh No, I'm pretty sure onyl one person had Sora's Crown
It was HIS trademark thing
Why would these there have the same thing if it was trademark...
K thanks

EDIT:
ON SNAP
I just noticed.
Its the Heart Symbol
And the Full body symbol (Nobodies) put together
Maybe it means
They are Pure hearted
And Pure souled or something

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
>_< Its a new symbol. It cant reflect off of the Heartless Symbol or the nobody one because they werent created when Terra was around(during BBS).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon it may be a emblem just for the chasers, or maybe there's like a Keyblader's Guild, where all the Kayblade Masters gather, and once their initiated or something like that they are allowed to wear that emblem, which holds a special purpose in conjunction with the Keyblades, and it just represents their rank

IKnoMyABC's!!!

i guess it just shows their level of class(kinda like kurix said). but then again it seems something like Nomura made it as a hint for us to find out the meaning for it... iono i guess i'm just being retarded today

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

>_< Its a new symbol. It cant reflect off of the Heartless Symbol or the nobody one because they werent created when Terra was around(during BBS).

right but just as Xehanort so vaguely remembered the name Xehanort, what is it that would stop him from remembering a similar symbol such as the one on the suit of Terra and Ven. So far there is the heartless symbol that has the shape of a heart but at the bottom its carved with a curvy cross. The Nobody symbol is basically an upside down heart that has holes in its sides resembling no heart i guess, and the cross at the top which is sharply carved and is also seen on the coat of Roxas. This new symbol Ven and Terra sport have a heart shape at the top, and on the bottom is a sharp cross.

Eagl

Yes it wasnt very much like the heartless symbol bu still it kinda remind you about it. But it might just be a new symbol for terra and his gang. Or something like that I dont know

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
right but just as Xehanort so vaguely remembered the name Xehanort, what is it that would stop him from remembering a similar symbol such as the one on the suit of Terra and Ven. So far there is the heartless symbol that has the shape of a heart but at the bottom its carved with a curvy cross. The Nobody symbol is basically an upside down heart that has holes in its sides resembling no heart i guess, and the cross at the top which is sharply carved and is also seen on the coat of Roxas. This new symbol Ven and Terra sport have a heart shape at the top, and on the bottom is a sharp cross.

And That's exactly what I meant
Maybe it wasn't read that way,but that is exactly it...
Actually. I think the Heart not Being Xed out
Means that the do have and heart and An Existing body
Tied together

Mod_Soul

Website
www.myspace.com
i have seen it before pesonally i think its the symbol of a keybearer and the color repersents how strong the bearer is
terras is gold vens is silver and aquas could be anything

NarutoXIII

hey has anyone considered that symbol in the beistery of the KH2 Official Strategy guide?
It may be the symbol for the new enemy. Aparently its the third symbol of "Namines Sketches" an item you obtain in the prologue(Roxas' Story) The drawing on the table in The Mansion: Library in Twilight Town
(Prologue) Is the same sketch without the third symbol, and Roxas uses the sketch as a reference and draws in the third symbol to gain access to Diz's lab, but you never get to see what the third symbol.
As you'll notice the first 2 symbols are the Heartless, and Nobody signs, so it could be assumed that this third symbol is the new enemy's symbol. Further more, the symbol (if you have not seen it) strongly resembles a circle of light with an X through it. Like my theory anyone? comments please!:idea:

Awards
Well in one of the closed versions of this thread, someone brought up the fact that it appears to be the heartless symbol without the cross in it... then another person asked how the heartless symbol came to be that... so it occured to me, that if the person who lost his memories after BBS, and arrived in Radiant Garden, as Xehanort, it is possible he remembered a few things, like maybe Xehanort was the only name he remembered, so he assumed it was his. What if he also remembered the symbol? and he changed it slightly, and used it as the heartlesss symbol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back