• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW THEORY: Riku's Blindfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
.:KL:. said:
1 Problem: WE DONT KNOW IF RIKU STILL HAS THE BLINDFOLD.

When theres proof then the theory will actually mean something <.<

Crud...you beat me to it.....I totally agree...Why make a theory of his blindfold when there is no proof of it asctually being there

~NGD OMEGA~

I will start my post off with my new motto... "Riku sucks." That should do it...

Anyway, it was said that ALMOST EVERYTHING in the trailer SYMBOLIZED SOMETHING!!! So though the Blindfold may not be accurate in the actual story, it obviously means something in relation to the story. This theory is good, especially considereing there is no proff, but I will wait for that article to be translated before we jump to conclusions. When that happens, we will know all that we need to about the symbols in Deep Dive.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify."

Anyway he said explain the situtations. The situtations was the GEU talking to the SU and the "He looks just like you" and Mickey, BHK, and Riku fighting Heartless.

Now. He said he would explain the situtations. He never said they would show them (as of show exactly what happened in DD)

So this doesn't mean that DD has a great importance to KH2. It's still a concept. And he's going to explain the situtation. Meaning why everything happened as it did. So this doesn't prove the GEU exist or the Dark Beach is in KH2. OR THAT DD IS A WORLD WHICH ITS NOT.

They can easily recreate the situtations in another place with new characters. So crap saying "DD isnt a concept blah blah blah explain situtations blah blah blah KH2, The GEU is a character in KH2, DD is a world blah blah blah" better not show up.

but it still means that ASAS: DD is important..right?

No because it didn't really explain anything. <.<

Unknown Shadow

Hmm... this is very interesting... yet more confusing. The original theory of Riku was that he shielded his eyes from the light by using his blindfold, but that opinion was quickly squashed because Riku is now Twilight and not affected by light. So, I had ruled that that this entity was not Riku. Then, I came up with my own theory, thinking that this strange blindfolded unknown was Dark Riku. Of course, I scratched this out quickly, for I could not find a logical way for Dark Riku to have returned after getting destroyed in CoM. After thought I pretty much thought B.U wasn't Riku, but now this theory arises, and I am as confused as ever. After I've looked into it I'm sure I'll be able to conclude whether B.U is Riku or not. This theory is very logical, however, and it' starting to look like Blindfolded Unknown really is Riku. I might sound super late, but that's only because I never thought B.U was Riku in the first place.

the Rainmaker

Unknown shadow: I see you're new. No offense intended, but it's pretty much basic knowlege by now that the "B.U." is indeed Riku. I thought that even before Nomura confirmed it.

By the way, everyone: This is NOT my theory!!! Don't congratulate me on coming up with it! I only found it.

Also: there have been screenshots released in the whatever-magazine that's in Japan (the same one that had the group artwork of the Organization in CoM before it was released) of the "Dark Beach"--the beach where the unknowns talk about someone looking like somebody. So, it's also assumed that it's a world in KHII.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I hear everyone say that the Unknown who says "He looks just like you." is refering to Sora, but I'm starting to think that that's a no. For one, the Unknown he says this to looks nothing like Sora, even with half his face hidden. Two, if anything, he would have to be talking to the DWU/BHK to say that Sora looks like him, and near the end of DD, there's a shot of the four separate Unknowns that you've seen, so we know that the DWU/BHK is not any of the Unknowns on the beach, and neither is Riku. So who is he refering to then? Very strange.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
It is! I just thought of it myself. I think that maybe that unknown may also be a shell of someone. I just have no clue. Someone thats a shell that has glowing eyes. hmm.............

the Rainmaker

Let's forget about the unknown with the eye for a minute. Dunno if anyone has seen the new Jump Festa trailer yet, but it shows the BHK (and I've got an issue calling him that), full face. I have to say that Sora looks exactly like this kid. And by Sora, I mean that if you took the face of the Sora (older Sora in KHII) and the BHK, with the exception of hairstyle and hair color they look exactly the same. And so does Namine and Kairi.

But no sign of Riku in KHII so far...except that I think that in the scene from KHII where Sora is jumping onto a platform with an unknown in Hollow Bastion, and the unknown is just about to remove it's hood, that unknown is Riku. But of course, I've got no proof.

SweetUnknown88

ahem-- new theory on riku's blindfold
maybe he was wearing the blindfold to somehow deal with the darkness. you noticed when he summoned that heartless symbol around the other unknown in ASAS that's when he had it on. and afterward he took it off. maybe that has something to do with it. like maybe he's training how to fight the darkness by wearing the blindfold. does that sound stupid? i don't know, it was just a thought.

R

rigalo

ok. MY theory is that he doesnt need his sight to fight because he can smell . play KH:COM. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back