• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New theory says the Nameless Star isn't any KHX character, but another character we've seen and thought nothing of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NemesisSP

Awards
That's why I said some people think it's Suzuki and Chase, but I'm not so sure. And it's Nomura, if he were to cast Chase, it would not doubt be both because he's talented and fits MoM and because he's Noctis. Nomura certainly isn't someone who wouldn't know that Ray Chase was cast as Noctis, he might even have chosen him himself, considering Chase's first voice was more in line with Suzuki's deeper and darker voice for his Versus days. I think it's also safe to say that, if Suzuki and Chase were used and I personally don't think so, it wouldn't be that surprising. Yozora/Noctis is basically the second attempt at what was done with Axel/Reno, since Noctis could no longer be used. Having the two share voices isn't outside the realm of possibility.

As for the "connection", it came from the same interview that confirmed it was indeed the Master of Masters who showed up at the end of the Secret Movie. As for the connection itself, again this is more of a speculative theory than outright confirmed, but Yozora having a red eye is seen as "proof", as is Ray Chase as I mentioned. However, as I also pointed out I don't think it is either voice actors, my reason for including it just based on speculation.

It's the same reason I included Risa Shimizu's possible connection to Stella. I looked it up, but as far as I can find, there is no official casting statement for Stella, so even though she sounds like Risa Shimizu, she also kind of sounds like Maaya Sakamoto using her Aigis or Lunamaria Hawke tone rather than her Aerith or Lightning one. It's meant more to provide possible evidence, but as I also said, to be taken with a grain of salt.

I certainly feel the stronger connection to the Nameless Star and Stella lies with their similar personalities and way of speaking.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As for the "connection", it came from the same interview that confirmed it was indeed the Master of Masters who showed up at the end of the Secret Movie. As for the connection itself, again this is more of a speculative theory than outright confirmed, but Yozora having a red eye is seen as "proof", as is Ray Chase as I mentioned. However, as I also pointed out I don't think it is either voice actors, my reason for including it just based on speculation.

You sure you're not referring to another interview? This is the one you're referring to, and there is no mention of any connection between Yozora and the Master of Masters. The two aren't even spoken of in the same sentence.

NemesisSP

Awards
You sure you're not referring to another interview? This is the one you're referring to, and there is no mention of any connection between Yozora and the Master of Masters. The two aren't even spoken of in the same sentence.

I actually went to my post and added that in as part of the EDIT section. I'm only relaying information concerning the possibility. Otherwise, I'm not sure why else Yozora and Master of Masters would be shown so close together or why the one trait we know they share in particular is that something is up with their eyes.

Even if there's no confirmation, as far I can tell, it seems to be very much implied there is, meaning it was easy to see that interview as confirmation when, as you point out, there is none. The Master of Masters is there, so that must mean he's connect to Yozora. You know, that sort of thing. Kind of like how Nomura said that the Black Box would play a role in the future and people thought he meant it would be opened in KH3, when he never said it would b e.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Which interview is the one he confirms the Nameless Star's connection to an established character?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which interview is the one he confirms the Nameless Star's connection to an established character?

Here you go!

--Many people who have finished KH3 are interested in the "girl" that Lea and Isa were looking for, and the existence of the "NAMELESS STAR" in the Final World. Can you give us any kind of hint about the truth behind these girls? Are they characters who have already appeared in the series?

Nomura: I think this is also possible to figure out for yourself if you look at all the secret reports, but yes, they are characters who have already appeared in the series. You will find out who "NAMELESS STAR" if there is a next time.

Hexnor

That and Ray Chase being cast as Noctis and MoM is entirely a coincidence. He's explained that he auditioned for a bunch of SE games all around the same time (Nier Automata, KH2.8, FFXV, and I think WoFF as well?). These games were all managed by different staff who had no idea they would end up casting the same person.

Also, Yozora isn't voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki in the JP dub either. Japanese fans are speculating it's Tasuku Hatanaka.

Yep Yozora is indeed voiced by Tasuku Hatanaka for Japanese voice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yep Yozora is indeed voiced by Tasuku Hatanaka for Japanese voice.

This thread is almost a year old. Obviously I know who the Va is now that Re Mind has been released. Please do not make a habit of bumping dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back