• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Tibits of Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I havent seenanyone post this so i'll inform the others

New bits of info, possibly from the Dengeki issue we've being waiting for, have emerged:
- You use the circle, square and triangle buttons during summons and use up your drive gauge.
- Stitch's commands are; Circle: Shot - Square: Ukulele
- A screen with an effeminate Order member was seen
- Fuu: Tournament. Go!
- Pooh hasen't only forgotten Sora but his other Hundred Acre wood companions as well.

According to the interview:
- Tron is the last "surprise" world.
- There are Light Cycles
- Given that the computer is an oldish style one, it will make noises accordingly.
- The development of the story in Atlantica is like a musical where the player can participate now and then.
- If, during this participation, you succeed, a "good" scene will show, should you fail, a "bad" one will. The outcomes of these participations do not influence the general story development.
- Given that there were complaints as to the playability of the world in the previous instalment the world was to be played as a musical.
- Though "Master" Form sounds quite conclusive, there are at least 2 other slightly hidden Forms in the game.
- Vivi was included because of the number of requests.

Also:
- There is a town within Hollow Bastion. Moogles will also make an appearance.
- Xigbal is no.2 in the XIII Order

Now we wait for the complete scans to appear! Credit to Kadaj for the find.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This is More detailed and Includes more Info. I would Close this Thread but i still dont have that Power. Also if a Mod for this section comes by can you Please Murge this Topic with the other.

Dr. Stoopid

Yep, already been posted and is still on the front page, topic name: ALOT of new information (Unconfirmed..maybe) which ironicly is mostly old news for those who browse these forums everyday such as myself.

and to Zefie, I think light cycles relates to the real time feature, meaning that the sun is up in the daytime, and it is dark when you play at night, like the GBA pokemon games. (I'm just guessing tho)

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Dr. Stoopid said:
and to Zefie, I think light cycles relates to the real time feature, meaning that the sun is up in the daytime, and it is dark when you play at night, like the GBA pokemon games. (I'm just guessing tho)

Nop, you are confusin Light Cycles whit Light Cicles. The Light Cycles are this kind of motocicle in Tron. Here is a pic of them:

25550246_1884004800_o.jpg

So, it seems that theres is gonna be some kind of mini game whit the Light Cycles in Space Paranoid ( Tron ).

louis

i thought axel would be #2 in the order.

Xigbal is no.2 in the XIII Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back