• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

( NEW?) Tifa Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

Hello everyone ,
I found this Tifa artwork that I never have seen before and it looks very real !

Tifa.jpg

Hopefully it wasn't posted before :)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yes, me too I never saw this one before... Thanks for posting it!

I don't know though if it is official or not... Many people are very skilled to make a style near of Nomura... I don't know, maybe someone else could confirm?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i dont think its an official pic, it looks fan drawn a very well done pic though, i only reason why i dont thinks its official is the colour looks to rough and the outlining looks to thick

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Sorry to be mean and all but... Even though Tiffa was in KH2 two and all, this really isn't the right place to show a picture of her. Try either a FF forum or maybe the art section here.... But I don't see how this is very much KH related...

I mean I know she was a character in KH2, don't get ne wrong, BUT You do not see us sticking on here artworks of disney characters like Winnie the Pooh or Beauty and the beast. FF is only a guest in KH just as much as then. Don't forget that, I think you'd probably get in trouble for sticking a plain Sora draw pickie here so why should FF be any different?

Im sorry, If there was any need for this thread twas the wrong place to stick it...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The face is too different from Nomura's work.

And SeaSalt is right, this should be moved.

bas2804

I wanted to ask the opinion of the forum members. I didn't know if it was fanart or official art and I just wanted to know. If it was fanart then I would have posted it there. Sorry if I 'mis- posted it ;)

Rix

:)
Awards
It looks very much alike Nomuras style, but somehing with her face is bothering me...

dejah

:|
it looks pretty official.
and i don't agree with SeaSalt.

the FanArt section doesn't allow you to post artwork that is not yours.

AC!Tifa was in KH2 and has every right to be on this thread of the KH2 forum.
after all, we are discussing if it is an official picture or not.
I'm pretty sure FF7:AC doesn't have official artwork in this style.
it's a very convincing nomura-ish art. but since there's none like this of cloud in his AC get up then it's probably fan art.

where'd you find this bas2804?

bas2804

AC!Tifa was in KH2 and has every right to be on this thread of the KH2 forum.
after all, we are discussing if it is an official picture or not.
I'm pretty sure FF7:AC doesn't have official artwork in this style.
it's a very convincing nomura-ish art. but since there's none like this of cloud in his AC get up then it's probably fan art.

where'd you find this bas2804?

I found it at the FinalFantasy and the Kingdom Hearts- Wikia's.
Thanks for your support! :)
Another reason why I think this could be official is that it's a new FF charater in KH2. And if I remember well, the FF characters that were in KH1 didn't get new artworks.

lux_crusader

It might just be my monitor but I see a lot of red in it.

She isn't wearing the armband, so if this is maybe official, then it would have to be for KH2

dejah

i would believe it if it's an official art,
and if it is, then it's very convincing.

you're comparing two vastly different styles.
AC tifa is drawn in KH style. with big shoes,etc etc.
ff7 tifa is just old school.

poster, could you provide us with a link of where you found this picture?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Fair enough, I just didn't think it belonged here, I mean nobody posts disney pictures here, or if they did, people wouldn't care. Nobody posts Sora pictures here claiming they could be official, cause again, no one would care.

I guess I'm just a little tired of FF getting more publicity than the disney even though they are both an equal part of KH... Can you see my point?

dejah

no, not really.

since you've only been here a couple months
you haven't seen that users have posted and discussed about disney, KH and FF stuff in this forum way before. we've more than covered most of the discussions way before, when the game was actually released.
they're all part of the kindom hearts world and therefore isn't redundant on the kh sections.

obviously the disney aspects of the game aren't going to be as hyped as those of Final Fantasy, mainly because the game was targeted to lure gamers to KH with the use of the FF characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back