• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New to the site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cooper Newton

Awards
Hi,
I have been an avid visitor to the site for the last 7 or so years. Based on some comments made by certain individuals on the site regarding Kingdom Hearts IV which bother me incredibly (I'm looking at you, alexis.anagram), I decided to voice my opinion on things I have regarding that. I am only expecting to do a couple of posts on the site. I don't plan to stay around for long. If what I have to say is not acceptable for the site, then I will stay off of it permanently.

Cooper Newton

Awards
Thanks for the humorous response. If that irritates you, I can permanently leave the forum.

2 quid is good

Awards
Thanks for the humorous response. If that irritates you, I can permanently leave the forum.
Dude you're taking this way too far, it's a forum, we all disagree with each other on one thing or another, that's wy we're here, to discuss. Stay as long as you like, nobody is gonna kick you out but you could be a little respectful about it

Cooper Newton

Awards
Okay. I'm sorry for coming off as disrespectful. This is the first time I have interacted with a forum like this, so I am still figuring out what to do in a forum environment. Based on your advice, I will try my best.

Cooper Newton

Awards
Hello,
I want to say that I am sorry for my behavior in my initial introduction earlier today. Upon reflection over the course of the day, I was incredibly confrontational, caught up in a moment of frustration regarding the negative opinions about the recent announcements. I should have not let those emotions control me. For that, I apologize and take full responsibility for the hurtful words I said.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Welcome! Hope you have fun! Did you make peace with alexis.anagram?

Cooper Newton

Awards
Welcome! Hope you have fun! Did you make peace with alexis.anagram?
Thank you for the response. I appreciate your kindness. Unfortunately, I don't have any means of communicating with alexis.anagram. I am willing to make some peace with them, considering that in this situation, I'm the one who is confrontational with them. I would appreciate it if we are able to make peace over the issue that I have with them. Again, I apoplogize for my initial behavior.

khkid

Awards
Dude you're taking this way too far, it's a forum, we all disagree with each other on one thing or another, that's wy we're here, to discuss. Stay as long as you like, nobody is gonna kick you out but you could be a little respectful about it
Hey whats up

Back