• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer, New Org. Member, Mickey Un-robed!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Damn, Mickey be Trippin. All gansta like that. For real though Mickey went all crazy rippin off his coat and then going crazt with the Keyblade. BHK throwing the keyblade down. The unknown holding BHK down. The first time we see an Unknown actually take off ther hood.

So cool

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
wat if that person was minnie jk but yeah mickey is going to be a scary physco/ gangsta

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
sora364 said:
Get an eye check. Check out the 54th second of the trailer. You can obviously see Mickey looking at someone on the ground, THEN getting angry.

EDIT: If you are watching the KHI version of the trailer, check clip 5 on the 1st second

oops my bad i only watched it once and then i had to delete it off my computer...i hate my computer -_- i see it now lookin at the image that someone posted but the picture is really fuzy so i cant tell who it is. my best guest would be riku just because i cant imagine seein sora gettin knocked out and then that wouldnt explain where donald and goofy r so id say its riku.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i figured out hu it is its sora donald and goofy piled up on top of eackh other u can see goofy's hat and donalds tail and soras hat if u make the trailer full screen

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
actually in the pic i do see a very small green thing and a blue thing on the other side...wow i wonder what happpended exactly

adventchildkiori

Geo Sephiroth said:
The new org members looks f#ing sweet. One of them looks similar to Zexion. Hmmm....

UGH IT BETTER BE ZEXION, He didnt do much in KH:COM and he seems really awesome, the other member we saw in the video has a similarity to Vexen I think... besides the hair but you can never know with this lighting they use in trailers... damn I really hope the KH:COM members are back, It would make kh2 more interesting. (dont tell me Axel is back, I already know that)

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
maybe hes a twin of some sort? The Superior maybe representing the dominant brother? Or it might just be Zexion again cuz of that japanese text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back