• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer, New Org. Member, Mickey Un-robed!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffx2_rpgmaster

Not making this up.

www.kh2.co.uk

Well, I guess this shows who has the more superior site. Oh, and if you steal from them, AT LEAST, give pete (the site owner) credit. :mad:

ffx2_rpgmaster

*posted just in case links don't work*

Which by the way, doesn't work for me + several other people. Use this as an alternate source if you will. :)

kizzyke

Sanctuary Keeper said:
Then just keep your mouth shut and quit spamming. As for me, its not old, and great find.

yeah... me too..
i think it's cool...
but sora giving up? whatfor?

Sanctuary Keeper

I have no idea, but is it me, or did the guy who un-hooded himself (the one that looked like Zexion) look, a bit too, bulky?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
That trailer really boost my excitement for this game. It felt as though I were actually playing it. I wonder, when Sora was wearing those fag clothes ( KH1 outfit) was it a flashback from KH1 in the small house in Traverse Town or was it new footage in KH2? I also want to know who got knocked out cold in order for mickey to resort to fighting action

kizzyke

LoyalSubject said:
maybe zexion has a twin brother!

that's even weirder than i thought...
I thought that it was just a brother...
:)
anyway... i'm convinced that he's just a new one...

Geo Sephiroth

Cause if you think about it, we never really did see Zexion get done in in COM. They like cut the scene.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
kizzyke said:
that's even weirder than i thought...
I thought that it was just a brother...
:)
anyway... i'm convinced that he's just a new one...

well in my world its his twin brother and their father is ansem lol:D seriously it is probably just a new member

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
LoyalSubject said:
who ever said someone got knocked out cold in order for mickey to come in? maybe he is just really mad at that person

Get an eye check. Check out the 54th second of the trailer. You can obviously see Mickey looking at someone on the ground, THEN getting angry.

EDIT: If you are watching the KHI version of the trailer, check clip 5 on the 1st second

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back