• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Questions/Theories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I saw the new trailer and I have a lot of questions.

What is Namine talking to BHK about, them seem to be in Castle Oblivion, but how did he get there. ? Why hasn't Selphie aged. When Sora seals the keyhole Auron looks wierd, in FFX he a disapeared at the end so will he disappear again. Where BHK is with his friends he looks at his hands funny. Didn't Oogie Boogie die in the first game. They also show pictures from Deep Dive so does that mean Deep Dive will be used? Also in the scence where the others are making faces it looks like they're standing by an unknown.

I'll try to put pics later. So people post you theories. If you see something in the movie that makes you think write it here.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/
Heres a link for the video.

punksora

ummmm.......good question, how did BHK get to Castle Oblivion? and selphie is
a year younger than kairi, right? it said so in the official kh guide book, so she really
wouldn't have aged. yeah, Oogie Boogie died in the first game, sorry, have no theories on how he's back. Deep Dive is most likely to be used in the game, at least that's what i think.
does any of this make sense? sorry if it doesn't

A

Audo

They sewed Oogie back to good :)
I think BHK and Naminé are talking about Castle Oblivion because her sketch book is on the table opened to the sketch of CO and it looks liek they're there so maybe she is tellnig them about sora. How come Selphies hair doesnt move in the wind like kairi's? To much gel?
Is Riku going to sport the Blindfold look? We see him in the Jump Festa Trailer but its a clip from DD

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yeah it does.

I think BHK went to a different place besides Castle Oblivion to see Namine. You're probably right, but you'd think she would grow. I do think Auron will disappear again, it makes sense. I think BHK looks at his hands because hes in the process of finding out hes a shell. Someone must of sewed Oogie back up. Deep Dive will more than likely be use, why else would they so it in the trailer. I think that unkown must be Riku (in one of the translated pics it says SO YOU ARE RIKU) I guess they bumped into him again and hes all seriuos now and is no fun. Who doesn't make fun of serious people behind they're back?

Oh, for whoever cares, I got new FMV's on my movie maker, so I should be able to make another one with FMV's.

punksora

kool, good luck on making the FMV ^_^
and ya, Oogie is an evil bag of bugs, so he was probably sewn up lol

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Ya the other movie I made was ok, but this one will rock! For those of you wh actually saw it tell me what you think(off topic)!

Well anyways what does anyone think of my theories.

A

Audo

GTX Naminé has grown. Did you see her face? Its so much different and her hair is longer. Here is a picture
BHKandNamine4.jpg

If someone posts soon ill but up Kairi as well.
Oh also GTX BHK IS NOT a shell. This has been disporved many times. A shell doesnt have a heart and you need a heart to weild a keyblade and BHK weilds 2

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
1.BHK is probably trying to know where Sora is...
2.Namine summoned him there..somehow...to help him on his quest to find Sora
3.Selphie did age..her hair is a bit lighter
4.Without his glasses...he always looks weird
5.In a part of Twilight Town..at there playhouse or in the clock tower
6.He didnt die...He just lost his bugs....Whcich means someone had to repair him*coughpeteprobablycough*
7.For last time...DD and ASAS is a concept
8.I didnt see an unknown..

A

Audo

umm who's glasses?
Ya i didnt see an Unknown etheir. I even ripped that picture too.

A

Audo

Oh okay. I think he meant he looked weird when ora decided to unlock/lock the keyhole.

HSPNO300

hmm what really confuses me is why sora weilds 2 blades when fused but bhk has two and i think that namine and bhk are like the kairi and sora because in one of ansem reports he talks about another one of us being out there some where

dime55

i have a question: HOW DO I WATCH THIS VIDEO??? i know i could download it from kh2.net but its an .avi format file and i can't play it on windows media player. is there any way i could play this video??? do i ahve to download another program to play it??? SOME1 PLEASE TELL ME??? ALL THESE THREADS ABOUT IT R MAKIN ME GO KRAZEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back