• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New trailer reveals KINGDOM HEARTS 3 OST releasing Fall 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has revealed that KINGDOM HEARTS 3's Original Soundtrack will be releasing Fall 2020!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xagzan

Awards
Sweet baby Jesus, finally. Hope they include the cutscene tracks as well, cause those were maestroful (yes that's not a word but it makes sense)

Also the ReMind music.

PikaPal

Awards
Took them long enough but I’m glad they’re finally releasing the soundtrack and I’ll certainly try and get a copy in the future.

I actually do have the soundtrack for KH2 though granted my copy seems to be a bootleg rather than the real one.

mouflon

Awards
I'm relieved we've finally got confirmation it's being released! Honestly the trailer could've ended after they announced the OST and I still would've been pretty happy, haha.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I think for the first time in my life I'm going to skip a Kingdom Hearts game. I'm terrible at rhythm games (I TANKED at the Honey Bee Inn of FF7 Remake). I think I'll just YouTube this one and add it to my archive of KH Movies.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
FF7R's OST released before they even announced KH3's. How does that even happen?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was happy about this. Although, since I already bought Utada's releases of FMF and DTT, I'm not sure there's anything from the soundtrack I really want other than DTT's orchestra version. The background music in KH3 was definitely not up to par with the rest of the series, jmo. Maybe Frozen's theme? And I think there was another one that I liked, I think it was the Caribbean's?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It BETTER come with the orchestra version of Face My Fears (and the Kaleidoscope version too) and all the songs from ReMIND.

This was what I cheered for the most during the trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope this gets released on iTunes so I can buy it. Would be my first proper Kingdom Hearts album.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
If this means we're finally getting the full version of "Somnus Beloved" (y'know, that song in the KH3 Secret Movie, we don't know the name of it yet), I'm 100% in.

Xagzan

Awards
If this means we're finally getting the full version of "Somnus Beloved" (y'know, that song in the KH3 Secret Movie, we don't know the name of it yet), I'm 100% in.

Also the other secret movie with the Foretellers. It's an arrangement of their usual Case theme. For some reason it's like the only track no one uploaded a clean rip of.

I'm just very curious what L'Oscurita di Xehanort will end up being called. Hope it's not something lame, like Dismiss turned out to be.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm just very curious what L'Oscurita di Xehanort will end up being called. Hope it's not something lame, like Dismiss turned out to be.
I keep forgetting "L'Oscurita di Xehanort" isn't the actual name. :LOL:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I have the Kaleidoscope Orchestra version of Face My Fears, but I didn't know Re:Mind gave KH3 an official orchestra version of the song?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have the Kaleidoscope Orchestra version of Face My Fears, but I didn't know Re:Mind gave KH3 an official orchestra version of the song?
Not Re Mind; it was a concert exclusive. I remember the general consensus at the time was that it sounded fine, but the Kaleidoscope version was much better. Hopefully if they're including it in the soundtrack, they'd have made some improvements with the arrangement.

Back