• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Update On 358/2 Days Website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oh wow, great find! It's really great to see all the detail of the gameplay videos. Xigbar wins the award for "Coolest Entrance;" I love that guy!

But guys, check out the new events! Two are just text-box scenes, but one of them has the moment with Zexion, Roxas, and Riku!!!! Seeing it makes me think that Roxas really is just looking at a playback of sorts, because they don't seem to be paying attention to him at all.

captain

Bronze Member
I'm so excited about this game!
I'm thinking about getting a DSi when I get it (because I still have my very original DS and never sold out for the lite like so many other people)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
But guys, check out the new events! Two are just text-box scenes, but one of them has the moment with Zexion, Roxas, and Riku!!!! Seeing it makes me think that Roxas really is just looking at a playback of sorts, because they don't seem to be paying attention to him at all.

I figured that's what it was all along, 'cause that was the only way it would make sense.

The expression on Roxas' face is just so horrified - I'm guessing this is the first time Roxas really learns how nasty the Organization can be in pursuit of their goals. I love how expressive the characters can be... <3

As for the gameplay videos, they're really impressive-looking. They really nailed the feeling of the worlds, considering the DS's limitations, which is easier to appreciate when it's not upscaled so much.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm impressed with the gameplay vids too. (and remembered how much I hate Xaldin)

I wonder what is going on in that Jack video too... and who he addresses at the end

Papou

lol, the Organization members look so funny when they run.

Also, the animation in event #15 is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back