• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New UT Server is open!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ryu

an obscene gesture
utserversk6.png

-----​

That is correct, what proved to be one of KHI's most popular events, has returned. Once again you're able to frag, snipe and nuke the hell out of your fellow forum members!!

Are you getting sick of excitement already? Well don't run for the bathroom yet, because there's more: we'll be having a big tournament, team vs team (each team consisting of 3/4 players), hosted and organized by our very own Azurith. The exact date for this tournament is not known yet, so there's plenty of time to enter the tournament, and practice on our new server.

New server? Yes, if you've played UT before on our old servers, don't try connecting to them again, because they're not active. Instead, our good Azurith has provided us with a new server.

To connect to the new server, all you have to do is this:

- you must have Unreal Tournament '99 installed.
- in the main menu, go to Multiplayer --> Open Location
- type in the new server address, which is: 67.18.149.46:7777

If all goes as planned, you're in. A lot of the previous information has already been provided in Azurith's thread about the tournament, aptly named Seraph Black. However I thought it would draw a lot more attention if there was a new general UT thread, like before. This thread is here for discussion, questions, fangasms, and the likes. If you're interested in the upcoming tournament, please go to this thread for more information. Some of the problems people have had connecting to the server, were addressed there as well.

In the meantime, have fun playing on our new server. Remember to practice practice practice, especially if you're planning on entering the tournament. Happy fragging!

Edit
Step 1) ISO download for UT:
http://midnighter.ath.cx/Unreal Tournament.iso
Login name: khi (caSE SensItIVE)
Login pass: 567

Just download it straight from there, when you're done

Step 2) Download PowerISO from www.download.com
Step 3) Start PowerISO, go to File>Open and choose the UT ISO.
Step 4) Click the extract button and choose where you want to extract the contents.
Step 5) Install UT
Step 6) Play the game with us and prepared to be owned by Banishing Blade and Azurith xP

Last edited by a moderator:

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Azu's ftp no longer works so I'm not sure where to get it. (maybe torrent? >_>) I myself no longer have the installation files but their might be someone nice enough to upload it or Azu might do it.
I can't connect to the server.
The game server should has been fixed. Just look over the Seraph Black thread, unless you're talking about something else...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
We currently don't have a direct download up like before, so if anyone would like to volunteer to upload a .rar or .iso file himself, it would be much appreciated. Other than that, if you don't have UT yet, I suggest buying it somewhere or simply downloading it elsewhere (for example via a Torrent).

Milkman, look through the last couple of replies in the Tournament thread. If you can't find the answer there, let us know.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
For those receiving a "de mismatch" error, simply delete the de.u file located in "C:\UnrealTournament\System." It will re-download the file via the server when you try to connect.

T

The Marauder

For those receiving a "de mismatch" error, simply delete the de.u file located in "C:\UnrealTournament\System." It will re-download the file via the server when you try to connect.
The same goes for any file that you recieve a mismatch error on, including maps. FOr example, if you recieve a CTF-Face mismatch error, then go to the maps folder and delete CTF-Face. The server WILL send you the correct version.

P.S. - Frag Pirates FTW!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I suggest we all have a Starcraft tourney as well XD Dude that would rock! And uhhh yea, I MIGHT be in if I have enough time ;-;

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
For those of you that still need a link to UT..

Here's this:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xybnbl

It's a *.torrent file, so you'll need a torrent software to download the UT installer with. I recommend uTorrent.

Also, you will either need Daemon CD-Tools or Power ISO to mount the cd image.
And install ALL of the patches.
(You'll need the original install image mounted as a virtual drive on one or two of hte patchs.)

You shouldn't have any problems with this copy of UT.. it's the one that I'm running currently, with no setup. (Other than installing the updates which are added in the torrent download. And patching to version 436 or 451..)

Should have you playing in no time. If you require one for Mac or Linux, let me know.

~~Azurith
PS>> I look forward to pwning you all.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
OMG I LOVE YOU. COME HERE -glomps-

*signs on*

PLAY MEEHHHH

EDIT: Wait I'm using UT GOTY edition. Is that the same/ok?

Woo. Just played Sham twice, and pwnd him.

Yes. Getting on for the first time in ages, you really showed me. *Eye roll.*

Back