• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
http://www.khinsider.com/content/view/2132/338/

VJump.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/aibo_ac7/status/157263232334172160

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like we're really getting to see the King's history ^^

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Hmm....Riku+Book of Darkness+Musical Notes? Me is confused...
I wonder if the dark book has anything to do with facing his past. IDK why I thought of that. Also, I noticed it takes place in Yen Sid's study. Was that tower in the original Fantasia?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hmm....Riku+Book of Darkness+Musical Notes? Me is confused...
I wonder if the dark book has anything to do with facing his past. IDK why I thought of that. Also, I noticed it takes place in Yen Sid's study. Was that tower in the original Fantasia?
Isn't he done with his past? Kid needs to let go.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lan, we've been over this how many fucking times? :| We get it. You don't like Riku.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, so what is wrong with Riku facing his past. Everybody has to. If you almost destroyed your home and the entire universe, you'd cling to your failures too.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Okay, so what is wrong with Riku facing his past. Everybody has to. If you almost destroyed your home and the entire universe, you'd cling to your failures too.
Didn't he do that in COM, or was that all for nothing?
That is my problem with him Riku Sign. He got past his past, now let him grow in other ways.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Didn't he do that in COM, or was that all for nothing?
That is my problem with him Riku Sign. He got past his past, now let him grow in other ways.

He got over his fear of Darkness in COM. He's still trying to reach the "Dawn", but this isn't something you can fix in only a year.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
DOES THIS MEAN A FANTASIA WORLD? AHHHHH

I literally just saw this on your Tumblr Ethy and I went "O_O FANTASIAAA".

Edit: So are you just saying you hate character development Landyx? xD People carry the burdens of their past, often for the rest of their lives. What Riku and Terra succumbed to is something that neither of them could ever get over easily. Accepting what you've done and truly overcoming it are different things.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
how many versions of mickey are going to be in this game XD;; Butbutbut TRON AND SORCERER MICKEY YES!! ;u; *bounces* Really hope Oswald's gonna show up as some point, too. That would be so epic :c

KHfan16

Awards
umm just wanna clarify?? isn't that Yen SId's Tower?? umm where's Fantasia?? or Yensid's Tower is part of Fantasia??

i think i didn't watch Fantasia Movie

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
With all these different Mickeys, I wonder if maybe... this is recounting Mickey's adventures in the Realm of Darkness for the Kingdom Key D. He does tell Sora in the Country of the Musketeers that he's there looking for something...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Eh. I find this cool, and a little disappointing. We already have one world where we see past events in Mickey's life. Oh, welp.

Should we expect a full blown cover from Famitsu soon? That's been the case for the last two reveals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back