• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Didn't Nomura say he wouldn't do anymore games about the past? Kidding. Kidding. But there is a lot of Mickey's past in this. And Riku facing his own.

For some reason, this debate about Riku "letting go" reminds me of Harry Potter. Mainly the Deathly Hallows/Friday spoof. "My parents, my parents died. My parents, my parents why?!" I never really noticed how much he talked about his parents' death until that video. Not that he shouldn't! It's realistic, of course, and I wouldn't respect him as much if he didn't. But the way that scene is done is just hilarious. Let's just hope Riku doesn't get too bad. Then people will be spoofing him and his past that way.

[video=youtube;qvgVMecNp0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgVMecNp0c[/video]

Anyway, looking forward to the Fantasia looking world. And I'm wondering what Sora's smiling about... whatever.

You know, I was just saying I'd gotten burnt out on KH. Not more than four hours later, I'm getting pulled in and psyched again. Oh, KH. I'll never own you, but I think you owe me 0_0

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
umm just wanna clarify?? isn't that Yen SId's Tower?? umm where's Fantasia?? or Yensid's Tower is part of Fantasia??

i think i didn't watch Fantasia Movie

Yen Sid is originally from the film Fantasia, where Mickey served as his apprentice. :3

Eh. I find this cool, and a little disappointing. We already have one world where we see past events in Mickey's life. Oh, welp.

Should we expect a full blown cover from Famitsu soon? That's been the case for the last two reveals.
I think the point of it is to showcase a lot of storyline's that they wouldn't be able to otherwise, like the Sorcerer's Apprentice segment of Fantasia and the Musketeers one.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, I don't quite get it. RoS is where the worlds that didn't come back from darkness are lying in this state "limbo" aka not the afterlife.

How exactly does the Fantasia fit in with the lore and what would it be it's relation to Disney Castle?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
oh i see thanks :) well that make sense XD i wonder if Yen Side's there haha
No problem.

He probably will be. He interacted with Mickey in the film, so I don't see why he wouldn't appear~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, I don't quite get it. RoS is where the worlds that didn't come back from darkness are lying in this state "limbo" aka not the afterlife.

How exactly does the Fantasia fit in with the lore and what would it be it's relation to Disney Castle?

Who knows xD We are just going with it for now. xDD

Key to Truth

Awards
I'm pretty sure this confirms a new world. In the scan it says it's called "Symphony of Sorcery".
I may be reading wrong, but I'm pretty sure that that is what it says.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Well, we saw Chernbog already, it could be he was there because Fantasia world had already plunged into darkness, possibly with Mickey to blame (He caused a lot of disaster in the movie) That would also explain why Yen Sids tower is moved, and why we found it seperated from all land forms.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
78 Users Browsing this thread.
Good reason, too.

God I can't wait for this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure this confirms a new world. In the scan it says it's called "Symphony of Sorcery".
I may be reading wrong, but I'm pretty sure that that is what it says.

Yeah, we have that in our update :3

are getting more scans or only 1??

Until some nice person scans another page, and Famitsu comes out.

UltimaJackpot

Well, this is an exam administered by Yen Sid after all. Makes sense that they'd retrace Mickey's adventures since he was trained by Yen Sid as well.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think it's pretty safe to say that's the only scan we'll be seeing. There would have been more pictures. :3

Ventusblade_

Um, in "home" it said January 12, 2012.And I'm pretty sure we're on January 11, right?
Kingdom Hearts Insider

Btw, Woah! Riku+Book of darkness=Possibly epic boss fight! And Sora looks dang cool on the tron suit! =D
I'm guessing that Country of Musketeer's Mickey is different than this one.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, this is an exam administered by Yen Sid after all. Makes sense that they'd retrace Mickey's adventures since he was trained by Yen Sid as well.

I really doubt Yen Sid has any control over what worlds end up in the Realm of Sleep.

No... it's all the same Mickey. o_o He was Yen Sid's student after all, and he admits to being in the Country of Musketeers under cover.

UltimaJackpot

Um, in "home" it said January 12, 2012.And I'm pretty sure we're on January 11, right?
Kingdom Hearts Insider
Btw, Woah! Riku+Book of darkness=Possibly epic boss fight! And Sora looks dang cool on the tron suit! =D

It's the 12th in Japan right now.

Wonder if there's going to be a Famitsu article detailing the worlds a week or two from now.

I really doubt Yen Sid has any control over what worlds end up in the Realm of Sleep.

I meant that more from a symbolic standpoint rather than a narrative standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back