• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new vid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

plus its high quality too. One thing that's questioning me is why does BHK give letters to birds?

fuzzywuzzyzim

he gave a letter to a bird!? I didnt notice that it was upside down i didnt feel like putting it in divx so... but what is up with that maybe its iago's cousin bobo

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Please can someone upload to it that Tube site,I am at schoool,I can't download to there compuuter pleaseeeee

next period please

AinzX

KingBlade said:
Please can someone upload to it that Tube site,I am at schoool,I can't download to there compuuter pleaseeeee

next period please
how do you do that?

AinzX

IT's only 15 secs of video so it probably isn't exploring the true capabilities/potential of the minigame

chasingdusk

I would watch it, but like KingBlade I'm at school. Last time I tried downloading a movie file to my account on a school computer everybody else in the area got a huge error screen on their computer. Yea...it was embarassing...lol.

But, the movie sounds cool. It's not spoilery is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back